Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Kendall is vaccinated for Covid, do you all think it's possible for us to use the microchip as a communication device between Kendall and Papa Briles?

It would be a great hire. Arkansas offense would have shredded us this year. I'll have to go and look how he used less mobile qbs like Dimes.
Computer Rage GIF

Advertisement
I keep seeing Masons name popping up for DC. I think he’s paid $1.5M, just started at Auburn last year, gets top talent there, and if he does well for a couple years the HC offers will start rolling in again. Not sure I understand his incentive to come here? Would be a great hire but it wouldn’t make sense to me.

What does that have to do with it? Dorsey is a UM grad. I find it hard to believe Venables, an industry vet, would not even talk to the top OC talent in the game before he hired a guy with only a year of play calling experience. That’s weird.

If this is trolling, then you win and are smarter than me.

But where did anyone say “the top OC talent in the game”? Lebby is just as highly regarded as Briles and he’s an OU guy. Not sure what Dorsey has to do with it, he’s never coached here. Lebby has coached at OU as a student assistant when his playing career was cut short. He also worked at that time with Brent Venables.

anyone got the scoop on GAYbys post?
Also catch me up here.
We getting Briles?
We fuggin or what ?

If this is trolling, then you win and are smarter than me.

But where did anyone say “the top OC talent in the game”? Lebby is just as highly regarded as Briles and he’s an OU guy. Not sure what Dorsey has to do with it, he’s never coached here. Lebby has coached at OU as a student assistant when his playing career was cut short. He also worked at that time with Brent Venables.
He thinks Briles sucks so he’s extrapolating out the logic that if Briles were any good how come Venables didn’t wanna hire him at Oklahoma, or how come he’s not in demand at other programs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
29 and played video games my whole life. I love watching a good running attack. Thing is it needs to be balanced out by a good passing attack. You’re reaching hard trying to blame “young video gamers”
Also the gsme has changed and it wasn’t Bc of young gamers. Maybe people need to adjust w the times rather than *****ing about coaches who fail to adjust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back