Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Didn't he have UF's offense humming?
they had a good year while he was oc but you have to think mullen was heavily involved, I give him credit with what he did with trask but my opinion can do a lot better if the boosters are opening up the pockets

Mario gonna tell king to delete this **** loll he makin the block hot
Or maybe Mario asked him to post it……
Proud American GIF by Disney Pixar
georgia love GIF by The Bachelorette Australia
hype train GIF
Happy Pumped Up GIF by AT&T

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Impressive but wHaT aBoUt FsU bRo????

Anyone that wouldn’t want Kendal Briles calling plays for TVD and these young bulls at the skill positions need to have their posting privileges revoked immediately.
He must be in super high demand.

Advertisement
****, I was in the middle of fighting some falmer and centurions... then I checked on some news and was like

Bruuuuuh Skyrim is the shįt I’ve been playing the 10 year anniversary edition. It was one of the best games I ever played when it came out and it still is 💯

If there’s anything worth a thread derailment it’s Skyrim god dammit lol

Imagine what he would do with Jacurri if we were fortunate enough to keep him for 3-4+?

I really don’t like D’Eriq for doing this lol. He has opened up a huge can of worms and he has no idea. The smoke had died down, now it’s even hotter.
👉🏽 https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/jacurri-“hbk”-brown-sr-hl.174868/post-5624278

I said the same thing!

And people who don’t like an overly pass heavy offense & want us to run the ball more should be salivating for Kendal Briles, when he was at Baylor he had Shock Linwood & Johnny Jefferson as 1,000+ yard rushers in the SAME season, with their 3rd & 4th RB’s both rushing for 578 & 556 yards on the season, they literally had 4 backs with over 500+ yards a piece.

Then at FAU he had Devin Singletary rushing for 1,918yds & 32TD’s at 6.4 yards per carry, with their 2nd back rushing for 740 yards at 6.6 yards per carry.

Then at Houston with D’Eriq King, they averaged 43.9 point per game, King put up 50TD’s & Patrick Carr rushed for 868 yards at 5.7 yards per carry.

Even the FSU year that everyone harps on, he had Cam Akers rush for 1,144yds & 14TD’s at 5 yards per carry.
And that was with a terrible OL & James MF’in Blackman at QB.

Briles doesn’t even run the kind of offensive system I prefer, but idgaf, I know he’s not completely green as a play caller & he was a PGC when Baylor had Nick Florence rocking as a 4,309yd passer & Bryce Petty as a 4,200yd passer. He’s been an OC that has had to adjust to every kind of QB you could think of, from a stone footed pocket passer, to highly inaccurate run first guys & so on, he’s faced the gambit & can produce good offense out of ****** personnel.

Miami has conference contending personnel right now, give the pieces we got to a young & experienced play caller like Briles & we’d have to try really really hard to not win the Coastal next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back