Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I need a full Kendal Briles write-up STAT!

2:45 on as example.

From the playaction on an obvious passing down to wtfever that was at the end; that's the stuff that scares me about him. Random, ensequenced, gimmicky at times. Theoretically, brings what I would want, it's him that I'm worried about. I don't know if he takes TVD up a level.

One if the reasons I'm partial to Brady (understandably unlikely at this point) is that even though I have some concerns about him, mostly relative to experience, I'd hope he learned some lessons from spending a year coordinating at a pro level.

But Briles can be good. I watched a lot of mismanagement and lack of coordination at FSU and it's tough to forget it. Maybe Mario's presence can balance him out.

From the playaction on an obvious passing down to wtfever that was at the end; that's the stuff that scares me about him. Random, ensequenced, gimmicky at times. Theoretically, brings what I would want, it's him that I'm worried about. I don't know if he takes TVD up a level.

One if the reasons I'm partial to Brady (understandably unlikely at this point) is that even though I have some concerns about him, mostly relative to experience, I'd hope he learned some lessons from spending a year coordinating at a pro level.

But Briles can be good. I watched a lot of mismanagement and lack of coordination at FSU and it's tough to forget it. Maybe Mario's presence can balance him out.

I agree with this. Saw some **** poor clock management at FSU the year he was there but I also think Willy had some say in that offense.

He’s coached at other places besides FSU, for absolute fvck’s sake. My god this **** is ******* mind-numbing.

Advertisement
I need a full Kendal Briles write-up STAT!

giphy.gif

Somebody say something bout Kendal Briles?!?
Thought you were the captain on the Dorsey ship? You jumped overboard quick lol

He’s coached at other places besides FSU, for absolute fvck’s sake. My god this **** is ******* mind-numbing.

I know he's coached at Baylor under the watchful eye of his father, FAU under the watchful eye of Kiffin, and Arkansas and Houston with a QBs who's skillets don't match that of TVD

I'm not speaking to his incapabilites, only what I've witnessed.

Why are you angry

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
If Mario brings Art Briles on as an analyst the media will collectively **** themselves

At Arkansas his O preformed well. Maybe he learned since his fsu days I would be happy with him at OC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back