Some names to watch before it’s deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This is exactly the point... You dont bother to read anything else, take in other opinions or listen to reason from people who understand the sport. You just come on here and throw your hot vomit everywhere in a desperate cry for attention and validation.

Posting new twitter and news updates, thats your value. 10 million hot takes... nobody cares because your not a knowledgeable poster.
bang bang zombie GIF by PlayStation

Advertisement
I’m not reading all this and no Dorsey should get his first full playcalling job at Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
if that's the criteria then why bring him on as OC and not QB coach?

Bingo.

The busboys at Joe's don't get promoted immediately to head server, no matter how efficiently they clean the glasses and plates off the table.

The guy has developed QBs, so we should hire him to do something here that he's never done. Make it make sense, please.

Bingo.

The busboys at Joe's don't get promoted immediately to head server, no matter how efficiently they clean the glasses and plates off the table.

The guy has developed QBs, so we should hire him to do something here that he's never done. Make it make sense, please.
Posted on cis so it must make sense no?

Advertisement
Am I though?

Mario is a top 5 coach & Dorsey is the QB’s coach for the best offense in the NFL, if we hire Dorsey, how do we not go undefeated? Who would beat us?
Mario and Dorsey aren't playing . .have to let Mario build the staff first .. but I imagine you know that and your comment was a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back