So Now Richt Sucks at Recruiting?

Advertisement
The inability to see your opinion disagreed with while not overreacting remains an internet sensation.

Everyone on planet college football knew WRs was an extreme position of need at Miami. That wasn't Richt's fault. What is his fault is not closing on a single one of his major targets and ******** around with MH's offer for an arrogantly long time. WR recruiting under Richt has been subpar, especially in this year. He's gotten one elite kid to come back who was already committed in Richards, and another potential star to stick and get into school. Otherwise its a big fat whiff after big fat whiff. If that can't be pointed out without people losing their minds then maybe it's pointless to draw attention to it.

Who has he "whiffed" on at the position besides Jeudy?
Wouldnt say richt but dugans so far with Latrell Williams last year who was committed to him for months at usf and still flipped a week after visiting Miami and Tennessee. Javon Wims who is originally from Miami, randrecous davis, jeudy, holloman and smith probably. Messing up Scott and dingle recruitments. If you didn't want them you shouldn't have recruited them in the first place

The inability to see your opinion disagreed with while not overreacting remains an internet sensation.

Everyone on planet college football knew WRs was an extreme position of need at Miami. That wasn't Richt's fault. What is his fault is not closing on a single one of his major targets and ******** around with MH's offer for an arrogantly long time. WR recruiting under Richt has been subpar, especially in this year. He's gotten one elite kid to come back who was already committed in Richards, and another potential star to stick and get into school. Otherwise its a big fat whiff after big fat whiff. If that can't be pointed out without people losing their minds then maybe it's pointless to draw attention to it.

Holloman and Smith? Are you going to now say "they were never coming here in the first place"? Because that basically is saying Richt & co was getting played in that department like Golden did year in, year out.

Naw I'm sick of blaming our coaches for Miami not being back it's these Sofla kids there corrupt, they use Miami as a ponds all the time we don't recruit them they cry Miami ant showing love! All the top players don't want to come hear because they getting that bag. Man we just need to recruit who we like and develop those kids.

It's alittle bit of both. If you didnt plan on keeping dingle and Scott you shouldn't have let them commit in the spring and or offer them . Those are 2 receivers who played on 2 top state title teams with multiple d1 recruits. You cant do local recruits like that.

If Dingle becomes a starter at a Power 5 school I'll be shocked

He might at UK. Which is why it's a great decision for the kid

Just started a thread on Richt missing key targets.. Maybe it should be merged with this one.

1st year staff's usually get 1st year bump in recruiting. Where is it for this staff?

Players Targeted and Missed:

- Jerry Jeudy
- Shawn Davis
- Tre McKitty
- Jeremiah Holloman
- Devonta Smith (assuming)
- Alex Leatherwood
- Christopher Henderson
- Marco Wilson
- Daniel Wright
- Cyrus ***an

Thoughts?

Advertisement
Just started a thread on Richt missing key targets.. Maybe it should be merged with this one.

1st year staff's usually get 1st year bump in recruiting. Where is it for this staff?

- Jerry Jeudy
- Shawn Davis
- Tre McKitty
- Jeremiah Holloman
- Alex Leatherwood
- Christopher Henderson
- Marco Wilson
- Daniel Wright
- Cyrus ***an

Thoughts?

I think you have an extra chromosome

I'll reserve judgement until 3 years after feb. 2017.

As for Richt the offensive coordinator, yes. He sucks balls!

- Jerry Jeudy
- Shawn Davis
- Tre McKitty
- Jeremiah Holloman
- Alex Leatherwood
- Christopher Henderson
- Marco Wilson
- Daniel Wright
- Cyrus ***an

Maybe I'm over exaggerating because most of these kids were really tough gets either way, but you think with a first year bump we would be able to land 2-3 of these top target guys.

Thoughts?

DeeJay Dallas
DJ Johnson
Donaldson
Harley (potentially)
Herbert (potentially)
Slaton (potentially)
McFarland (probably)
Bandy
Carter
Wilder

But hey, great post

Advertisement

- Jerry Jeudy
- Shawn Davis
- Tre McKitty
- Jeremiah Holloman
- Alex Leatherwood
- Christopher Henderson
- Marco Wilson
- Daniel Wright
- Cyrus ***an

Maybe I'm over exaggerating because most of these kids were really tough gets either way, but you think with a first year bump we would be able to land 2-3 of these top target guys.

Thoughts?

DeeJay Dallas
DJ Johnson
Donaldson
Harley (potentially)
Herbert (potentially)
Slaton (potentially)
McFarland (probably)
Bandy
Carter
Wilder

But hey, great post

We landing and missing some kids right now

Advertisement

DeeJay Dallas
DJ Johnson
Donaldson
Harley (potentially)
Herbert (potentially)
Slaton (potentially)
McFarland (probably)
Bandy
Carter
Wilder

But hey, great post

Harley, Bandy, Carter, Wilder, Donaldson, should be Canes no matter what staff. I wouldn't consider them "great gets" based on a 1st year bump

As we all know, there is time to improve. However, anyone not seeing this class a little disappointing is naive. Four of the recruits listed above are potentials; do we get points for that if they never sign because they considered Miami?

I'm am hopeful we get them all, but with our recent history fans are going to be concerned.

Advertisement

Holloman and Smith? Are you going to now say "they were never coming here in the first place"? Because that basically is saying Richt & co was getting played in that department like Golden did year in, year out.

The argument that we were getting played can be made. That has happened to every coach since Butch. Kids seem to like to play games with UM as much as any school in the country. I'm worried that Richt is learning a tough lesson on recruiting to UM on this one. Disrespecting UM has been a thing for a while now.

Last edited:
If fsux gets Cam Akers,, we are FVCKED. Alabama is praying Najee leaves to USC, because they want Cam more. They're just not sure Cam will come to Bama, if they say "bye" to Najee. But I am telling you both are very elite and if Akers goes to fsux, we are in for another 3 to 4 years of Dumbo being our boss and CMR's daddy. We have to get someone on this staff that can get elite 5* players to come here.

If fsux gets Cam Akers,, we are FVCKED. Alabama is praying Najee leaves to USC, because they want Cam more. They're just not sure Cam will come to Bama, if they say "bye" to Najee. But I am telling you both are very elite and if Akers goes to fsux, we are in for another 3 to 4 years of Dumbo being our boss and CMR's daddy. We have to get someone on this staff that can get elite 5* players to come here.

Akers will be a nightmare:

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=J22LQ7M22Pw[/video]

I'm as disappointed as the rest. But let's be real, CMR isn't gonna undue 12 years of bad corching in 12 months. Half these beasts that are coming wouldn't even think about the U with previous staphs.

Advertisement
Back