Scrimmage Thread??

I'm on the run so just a brief update for now: Rashawn Scott is good.

Hey boys... Gotta agree with D$... Rashawn Scott is nice!
I gotta say that I was impressed with Ryan Williams... Not because he was out of this world, but because the kid moves well in the pocket and he makes the throws he needs to make... This kid will move the chains, get first downs, keep the defense fresh.... I was expecting to see him struggle somewhat but the kid looked very comfortable.... If the kid has to come in for Stephen I would not be worried... So this was def a positive...
Rashawn is looking to lock down a spot... He was solid and the kid can run... Very very very happy to see him play like he did.. We already know what we have inn hurns, so very refreshing to see Scott play soooo well..
Dallas Crawford is gonna be a huge part of this offense.. The kid had at least 3 MONEY blocks against the DBs... One of them is the reason why Tompkins scored,....
O-line looked fine.. Very interesting to see they put some tackles to play guard, specifically JJ, and he held his own... Let the best 5 play... Surprisingly I didn't see much of McDermott but wheeler held his own at center...
I gotta run but I'll fill you boys in on the rest a bit later...

Advertisement
Scott was one of Golden's guys, right? Small school/big talent kinda kid? People weren't sure about how his ability would translate?

Not crowning the kid or anything just making sure I am thinking of the same guy.

Advertisement
Scott was one of Golden's guys, right? Small school/big talent kinda kid? People weren't sure about how his ability would translate?

Not crowning the kid or anything just making sure I am thinking of the same guy.

I think so. Was going to UCF until AG offered him late, right? Was one of the first guys.

People were not happy when he was recruited. Everyone thought he was too slow and at best would be a possession guy.

I think so. Was going to UCF until AG offered him late, right? Was one of the first guys.

I didnt know too much about Scott... IWhen he was recruited you knew he was an athlete because he accumulated like 600+ yards in each category of rushing, receiving and passing... So you knew he was an athlete... He's a big kid...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is R. Scott a possession type WR or a speed guy?

I would say he's more of a possession receiver but he's not slow. Think of an Allen Hurns but with a bit more speed. Haven't seen him live yet so take this with a grain of salt but that's what I gathered from watching some highlight videos. Really, really, really excited about this guy

Advertisement
I remember CityBoyCane bashing Scott claiming that he was to slow.... I remember saying after watching his tape, is that he always caught the ball with his hands instead of his body.

Advertisement
Back