Scrimmage Thread??

agree, very excited about the incoming class.

I don't expect too many W's this year. I am looking forward to seeing the young guys.

I consider this Golden's first year. Should be some rough sledding this season, but it still should be enjoyable to watch the roots taking shape.

Bull**** I'm expecting a winning season

only way we have a winning season is if the offense puts up a ton of points and/or controls the clock in a big way. I think it's capable since the OL looks nice and with two good TEs you can move the ball all day. Just depends on Morris. If he plays smart then the offense should be pretty good.

the defense...might be giving up 500 yards a game against everyone with a pulse again. we have gotten even smaller up front since the new staff took over. opposite of what they said they wanted. crazy part is that the new guys fit the old system better then the new system as long as we stick to playing the 4-3.

Advertisement
McGee gonna be 8th string by fall camp

I honestly wouldn't be surpirsed at all if he left after the spring. I was hoping that Golden ripping into him in the media would be a wake up call, but it sounds like Hope and Gunther have already passed him, with Bush Howard, and Craford coming in for Fall Camp.

Advertisement
Back