sam brown (not injured)

no hes a very good college WR
like hunter renfro
or a college version of julian edelman
catches alot of balls keeps the ball moving

but i cant say any miami receiver has been elite since A Johnson

A. Richards….what could have been…

Coley has probably been our most dynamic receiver in recent memory, should tell you a lot about the guys we’ve been putting out there

Advertisement
A. Richards….what could have been…

Coley has probably been our most dynamic receiver in recent memory, should tell you a lot about the guys we’ve been putting out there
Statistically speaking has to be Hank as the best one as of late? Which is saying something.

He did nothing special in this game but more involved hopefully means more engaged.
Horton came and snatched his snaps while he was figuring out who he was through 4 games. Great problem for us to have

Advertisement
He did nothing special in this game but more involved hopefully means more engaged.
Horton came and snatched his snaps while he was figuring out who he was through 4 games. Great problem for us to have

You can tell they are trying to get him going. Targeted him early and often. He will be fine.

Right now my WR rankings are this.
1-X he is the top dog
2-Horton he has been great this year and NfL WR
3- JG/Brown

After those 4 I would like to see JoJo start getting some snaps .

Maybe it is a game of semantics but him running away from three guys on that play was kinda special. Or at least something great that we have not seen many WRS do for us in a while.

big time catch ... no shade from me today ... still think he was oversold, but make no mistake, that was a big time play ...
Definitely saw what the hype was on that play. Speed all day. Let's keep it going. Loved the commentator timing on that catch as well.

Advertisement
You can tell they are trying to get him going. Targeted him early and often. He will be fine.

Right now my WR rankings are this.
1-X he is the top dog
2-Horton he has been great this year and NfL WR
3- JG/Brown

After those 4 I would like to see JoJo start getting some snaps .
in the game thread i was asking who is the fifth receiver ... actually speaks to good quality depth ... but i think we need another to emerge, especialy of jg is injured or can't consistently keep his head out his ***

in the game thread i was asking who is the fifth receiver ... actually speaks to good quality depth ... but i think we need another to emerge, especialy of jg is injured or can't consistently keep his head out his ***

Agreed. I don’t think it’s Ray Ray so I think they need to get JoJo some more game reps.

Good thing is the Rb can catch and Miami has 3 TE that can also catch.

big time catch ... no shade from me today ... still think he was oversold, but make no mistake, that was a big time play ...
it really wasn’t. he was half assing his outside release and Cam saw that the corner gave away the outside and Cam dropped it in the hole in C2. Safety was late getting over and Brown turned on the speed. The special part came from Cam recognizing and getting it out quickly, not from something Brown did.
I remain completely underwhelmed by him. He should be used as a true X to run off safeties and open up the underneath for X, the TEs and Horton.

He’s gotta be better boxing out defenders and we have to be better getting him striding in space. I think we’ll soon watch him run the crossers I think are best suited for his game. Either that, or as someone just above wrote, get his release from the X position and run vertical. He’s got traits. Use them. But, yes, has to come back to the ball better and use his body to box out better.

Advertisement
it really wasn’t. he was half assing his outside release and Cam saw that the corner gave away the outside and Cam dropped it in the hole in C2. Safety was late getting over and Brown turned on the speed. The special part came from Cam recognizing and getting it out quickly, not from something Brown did.
I remain completely underwhelmed by him. He should be used as a true X to run off safeties and open up the underneath for X, the TEs and Horton.
all true ... but he caught it, which he had been struggling to do thus far this season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back