sam brown (not injured)

Advertisement
The only thing holding him back is himself. His effort and his engagement seems pitiful in game. Which is sad cause you can see how talented the kid is. He takes the saying he makes it look effortless ,to a whole other extreme.
this ... i expected more engagement, it's a money year ... look at baron, he's givin work to any and everybody, he has a chance to change his life, sam out here with the bull**** through two games

this ... horton is comin
Horton has already come (big ******* pause) imo. Just a question of how much better he can get. He dropped an absolute dime from Cam in the end zone in the Florida game and I think Cam was expecting him to adjust to back shoulder against famu tonight at the goal line (forget when it was)

George has been quiet so far too. That will change soon.

But if Brown doesn't pick it up I think Trader would be the guy to take his spot in 3 & 4 WR sets.

Another reason am not worried about Brown is I think our offense will be most dangerous in 12 personnel with Arroyo/Williams as TEs, X and George/Horton/Brown at WR, and one of 3 main RBs. We can bully teams in the run game out of 12 and still have the threat to take the top off in the passing game

Advertisement
I keep Horton at the snaps he's getting and give them to JoJo. He just has a different it factor about him.
keep cookin
jay z dancing GIF

respectfully, it's not so much sample size but more of you can see if a guy has "it" ... talent stands out regardless because when they touch it, they make it happen or when opportunities arise they seize them ... unfortunately the kid as done neither, but i will agree he as been a willing and at times plus blocker
It’s the 2nd game bro chill! By the time ACC play he’ll show up! We’ll bump this thread regardless

Advertisement
Advertisement
Correct me if I’m wrong but Brown was the last guy to enroll. Some point this season it will all click.
Giving excuses... let whoever is backing him up start eating into his snaps at practice. If you ain't cutting it than you get replaced by someone that wants it. Either he gets better or gets replaced.

He dropped that pass and should have caught it but cam did underthrow that a little
Can underthrew it by a lot. But that's one very small sample. Honestly other than the fact he didn't have the concentration to come down with a ball that was right in his hands he should have caught regardless of anything, his effort has been horrible, his concentration has been horrible. The dude looks like he's just not engaged. And it wasn't just today It was even more so last week. When you look at his film previously this wasn't him. So it confuses me what's going on with buddy.

Horton should be starting over this guy. Especially because next year JG and X are gone. You need a productive #1 WR returning to entice a QB in the portal next year. Horton would be that guy next year since he will likely put up 800 yards this year.

Advertisement
Horton should be starting over this guy. Especially because next year JG and X are gone. You need a productive #1 WR returning to entice a QB in the portal next year. Horton would be that guy next year since he will likely put up 800 yards this year.
Horton ain't that #1 regardless. That's not a knock on him either. But at best he's a two. Trader or NY are the only ones on the roster with that potential.

Advertisement
Back