Ruiz - "Life Wallet" - NIL Opportunities

Ya think?

šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜¬šŸ˜³šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

With that said, he and Lambert's take no prisoner's approach have become important engines for change.

Let's hope they make it to pit row before they slam the wall in turn 4.

He needs professional help. Iā€™m not saying this to slam him, and I donā€™t mean psychological help.

He needs a PR professional to guide him, whether an agency, or an individual he can hireā€¦and then he needs to run public and social media communications through this person or agency.

Iā€™ve never seen a public person put their phone number out there like that. Unless thatā€™s a burner phone heā€™s going to ditch, that was not a great move. Even if thatā€™s an office phone, heā€™ll be disrupting the **** out of his business. Heā€™s going to get hundreds or thousands of calls asking for money.

Having said that, Iā€™m extremely grateful for everything heā€™s doing for our university, and need for him to continue.

Advertisement
He needs professional help. Iā€™m not saying this to slam him, and I donā€™t mean psychological help.

He needs a PR professional to guide him, whether an agency, or an individual he can hireā€¦and then he needs to run public and social media communications through this person or agency.

Iā€™ve never seen a public person put their phone number out there like that. Unless thatā€™s a burner phone heā€™s going to ditch, that was not a great move. Even if thatā€™s an office phone, heā€™ll be disrupting the **** out of his business. Heā€™s going to get hundreds or thousands of calls asking for money.

Having said that, Iā€™m extremely grateful for everything heā€™s doing for our university, and need for him to continue.
His feed is a stream of consciousness flowšŸ‘‡

Screenshot_20220112-071722_Opera.jpg

šŸ‘†In somewhat of a defense of Ruiz, it appears "lifewallet" is under MSP Recovery's umbrella and not a stand alone entity. šŸ‘‡

z8AJNUSLDgNvG.gif

I'm not convinced this does/does not end well.

His feed is a stream of consciousness flowšŸ‘‡

View attachment 171894

šŸ‘†In somewhat of a defense of Ruiz, it appears "lifewallet" is under MSP Recovery's umbrella and not a stand alone entity. šŸ‘‡

View attachment 171895

I'm not convinced this does/does not end well.

Again, he needs some discipline and professional assistance.

It is available for a price.

Someone needs to tell him, and he needs to listen.

While I believe his communication style needs to be cleaned up and spit shined, and managed with more discipline and less ā€œshoot from the hipā€, the family is committed to helping the program.

That's a real positive.

We, as fans need to get out of our battered spouse funk, and realize that these deals are being set up everywhere, especially by SEC bag schools.

If we donā€™t do these, we will get destroyed in recruiting, much less get a seat at the big boy table.

The college football environment has changed drastically over the last two years and we need to keep up with the big dogs. Weā€™ve already seen what itā€™s like when you donā€™t run in their pack and arenā€™t allowed to use the same tactics they do. Thatā€™s the definition of the last 20 years.

The days of an SEC lead blocker like Emmert/NCAA clearing a path for their hillbilly boys club are over.

So Iā€™m grateful for the Ruiz family and look forward to more.
Exactly.

MUCH better now for the (understandably so) ptsd-afflicted Canes fans that don't understand the new landscape to be like:

"This feels dirty!! This guy is going to get us in trouble!!!"

than for us to later be like:

"Look at what all these other schools with real boosters have done!! WHY don't WE have anyone like THAT?! It's so unfair. We CAN'T compete with THIS!!!"

I mean it's a little shady I can't lie :pgdead:

But **** it, we're going to the moon with this guy

Advertisement

This I can get behind. There's better marketing strategies around this as well as to handle this publicly. But people complaining about the validity of Ruiz and announcing we essentially have a bag game (which this is the new way going forward), need to check themselves.

Exactly.

MUCH better now for the (understandably so) ptsd-afflicted Canes fans that don't understand the new landscape to be like:

"This feels dirty!! This guy is going to get us in trouble!!!"

than for us to later be like:

"Look at what all these other schools with real boosters have done!! WHY don't WE have anyone like THAT?! It's so unfair. We CAN'T compete with THIS!!!"

Thatā€™s it exactly.

Although because of my work background and environment, I would prefer a more traditional and ā€œprofessionalā€œ form of communication, I am more than thrilled that we are getting this type of boost to help us keep up, and hopefully one day, swing away in the in the recruiting big leagues.

Everything else being equal, recruiting is where itā€™s at, and what itā€™s all about.

Advertisement
You don't think they have a legion of attorneys working out the details and the IRS isn't going to focus on these activities?

People do dumb ****. Iā€™m ok with this whole thing. I have zero problem with this. Weā€™re going to bag multiple big time prospects.

lol check out the complaint they filed on behalf of Gil against the NCAA (which may not even have standing but w.e.). there were literally informercial type lines in there about MSP for no apparent reason.

these dudes are a straight up grift but as long as their checks clear im good

Advertisement
lol check out the complaint they filed on behalf of Gil against the NCAA (which may not even have standing but w.e.). there were literally informercial type lines in there about MSP for no apparent reason.

these dudes are a straight up grift but as long as their checks clear im good

Being unsophisticated in your public utterances does not equal grift.

Advertisement
The only issue I have now is all this info is out there. Heā€™s got all sorts of people asking for donations even D Jax. Ruiz is a little too loud. All this should be a little more private. NCAA gonna be renting a room at the Hecht

Advertisement
Back