Ruiz - "Life Wallet" - NIL Opportunities

Advertisement
BIG NIL BBQ and event at Ruiz' house today.

"Miami businessman John Ruiz kicked off his new NIL program with Miami players Friday night with a lavish meeting and BBQ at his Miami home that included photo shoots and video tapings and an explanation of the expectations of the new marketing relationships."

It's all video interviews. Nice crib.

EDIT: holy crap, I just watched the videos. If this gets viral this is going to be the talk of CFB next week. John Ruiz seems dead set on helping Miami (the team, the school, and the city) build an empire. This guy is fully loaded and all-in. I don't think people are fully processing what's going on here. I said for Mario, winning championships at Miami will be more than a job, it will be a calling, a zero-fail scenario. I think it might just be the same for the Ruiz family. Cutting the checks might be 10% of what they do here.

Last edited:
BIG NIL BBQ and event at Ruiz' house today.

"Miami businessman John Ruiz kicked off his new NIL program with Miami players Friday night with a lavish meeting and BBQ at his Miami home that included photo shoots and video tapings and an explanation of the expectations of the new marketing relationships."

It's all video interviews. Nice crib.

EDIT: holy crap, I just watched the videos. If this gets viral this is going to be the talk of CFB next week. John Ruiz seems dead set on helping Miami (the team, the school, and the city) build an empire. This guy is fully loaded and all-in. I don't think people are fully processing what's going on here. I said for Mario, winning championships at Miami will be more than a job, it will be a calling, a zero-fail scenario. I think it might just be the same for the Ruiz family. Cutting the checks might be 10% of what they do here.

Great stuff. Interesting to see Jake's dad there too.

Advertisement
One really big takeaway I have from watching the interviews done with TVD, Mallory, Restrepo, Rooster & James Williams ;
they all seem extremely happy with all the coaching changes. Every one of them noted how much they like Mario and pointed out the new enthusiasm and excitement in the program. They said the entire team was bought in and they were really looking forward to the upcoming season.

They absolutely lit up when talking about Feld; they seem to love his energy and personality and the change in the workouts. Mallory even said that even though they might be hurting a bit , they all understood the value of what he had them doing, both physically and mentally. It was really great to see; they all seemed genuinely happy about the change...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back