Ruiz - "Life Wallet" - NIL Opportunities

I wasn’t whining, if you’re pointing at me. Just thought it was funny. That’s all. Glad we have a big money dude out there trying to get Miami big time recruits.
Well your post is not the only one. Its on social media as well. I was listening to a twitter space last night they were on. They even brought on the matriarch of the family. They are not just doing Miami football or the stadium, they are looking at high school, community stuff like homelessness, domestic voilence. And they said something and i understood. They are trying to do all this stuff and spending their own money and the first thing they hear is, thats never gonna happen, they are doing it for publicity. That probably sucks to read and listen. They are trying to help us and we dont have to hear the broke jokes are stuck with Manny and Golden on the sideline and watch our local kids go every which school

At some point we have to be happy than we were even 3 months ago. This board, the fan base was all depressed and now we shooting for the stars on all fronts.

Advertisement
These old mfs bout to get us to #6.
Reaction GIF

Fake lawyers who don't understand NIL who get mad at Ruiz promoting this because it's "shady" in 3, 2, 1......
I’m with you. We should be open to every NIL opportunity possible. And we have a billionaire who seems to care about the athletic program.
Good for Ruiz if he is able to make some scratch form these deals as well, or use them for marketing purposes. And good for UM if it benefits the players.

I’m with you. We should be open to every NIL opportunity possible. And we have a billionaire who seems to care about the athletic program.
Good for Ruiz if he is able to make some scratch form these deals as well, or use them for marketing purposes. And good for UM if it benefits the players.
Have to respect his model on this. A functioning (well hopefully) business incorporates NIL into their operating costs and provides a consistent stream of NIL funds.

What happens if/when USC hooks up with movie studios or record labels?

What if a record label hooks up with Prime at J State?

Welcome to the second tier of the NFL.

Advertisement
Fellas...............look at it this way.

We appreciate what Ruiz is doing re NIL and his stated objectives of making Miami more relevant in the College football world.
Appreciated.

But my question is this.......what better way to get free pub on anything.............than to hitch your wagon to the U, and ride it for as much exposure and name association that you could ever dream of?.....think of what it would cost to promote himself (Ruiz), his Company, along with his ideas, and we are doing it for free every minute, hour, day...

This started with "build a new Stadium on Campus" and morphed into baseball donations, football donations, and now NIL sponsorship..

Now he wants to buy the Dolphs.........think about this. That ain't happening, but it is out there.......associated with the Ruiz name

Who knew Ruiz or his Company 8 week ago?. Seriously.

We should appreciate his benevolence, but also know that Ruiz is gaining huge upside, and wrapping himself in our U flag creating tremendous exposure.

My questions is........why do others who have been behind the scenes putting money where their mouth is, not pumping up their Companies along with the U similar to what Ruiz is doing?.

When we have those answers let me know.

In the rest of the time, I am watching closely where this leads, and how much reality is shown in the actions of Ruiz and his publicity with our U when the checks are signed and delivered with proof of receipts at our U.

For all of us I hope it passes all the test, and clears the Bank with sufficient funds.

We appreciate what Ruiz is doing re NIL and his stated objectives of making Miami more relevant in the College football world.
Appreciated.

But my question is this.......what better way to get free pub on anything.............than to hitch your wagon to the U, and ride it for as much exposure and name association that you could ever dream of?.....think of what it would cost to promote himself (Ruiz), his Company, along with his ideas, and we are doing it for free every minute, hour, day...

This started with "build a new Stadium on Campus" and morphed into baseball donations, football donations, and now NIL sponsorship..

Now he wants to buy the Dolphs.........think about this. That ain't happening, but it is out there.......associated with the Ruiz name

We should appreciate his benevolence, but also know that Ruiz is gaining huge upside, and wrapping himself in our U flag creating tremendous exposure.

My questions is........why do others who have been behind the scenes putting money where their mouth is, not pumping up their Companies along with the U similar to what Ruiz is doing?.

In the rest of the time, I am watching closely where this leads, and how much reality is shown in the actions of Ruiz and his publicity with our U when the checks are signed and delivered with proof of receipts at our U.

For all of us I hope it passes all the test, and clears the Bank with sufficient funds.

He’s already donated several million dollars, legitimate donations, so…

The Clapper comes free when you sign up.

Let's see who's old enough to remember that!

Advertisement
A guy like Ruiz is always going to have his angles.

I'd rather have some crypto billionaire create NIL deals no strings attached. Miami is the crypto capital of the US so maybe this will happen

Appreciated.

Why shouldn't Ruiz use NIL to market his enterprises and attach his NIL to UM? What I mean is that any intelligent business person looks at every issue from multiple angles, including self-interest. So I hope Ruiz gives millions a year in NIL money and receives the deserved credit.
I don't care if NIL is blasted out loud and every person/company reaps the marketing benefits from the NIL money they give. That is a win for both sides and how business should work.

Advertisement
Why shouldn't Ruiz use NIL to market his enterprises and attach his NIL to UM? What I mean is that any intelligent business person looks at every issue from multiple angles, including self-interest. So I hope Ruiz gives millions a year in NIL money and receives the deserved credit.
I don't care if NIL is blasted out loud and every person/company reaps the marketing benefits from the NIL money they give. That is a win for both sides and how business should work.
Seriously, what a weird take. So you’re saying people paying money to advertise their brand/logo etc want to also benefit from it? I’m stunned, someone call all those companies paying 7 mill per 30 seconds of super bowl time and tell them they ought to stop donating to the nfl if they’re not getting anything in return

Appreciated.

Must be missing something. A man who has already donated millions to the U is getting free publicity?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back