QBS in the Portal as of 11/28

Kstate fans are torn about Howard leaving. Some are happy and say he was going to be beat out by Avery the backup anyways.

Seems strange. Maybe that's there way of coping with the loss?
he's been a very average qb for them.. in a conference not known for defense

1701440761242.png

Advertisement
he's been a very average qb for them.. in a conference not known for defense

View attachment 268776
The more I look into him the more skeptical I get. Wouldn’t be a bad option at all..

His numbers are just as good as Riley Leonard. A big part of both of their games is the running element. As a passer their numbers are very similar. Howard slightly better as a passer in a less passing friendly offense than what Kevin Johns is running at Duke

Advertisement
I think Kj should be our top pick. He's Arkansas all-time passing yards leader, passing touchdowns leaders and passing completions leader. Yet there are people on this board saying he can't throw
plus runner, solid arm, good size(pause)

but thats a slooow release.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look at how excited Miami fans get the moment each season ends.

Anyone else beginning to wish we didn't ever have to play games?
Lately, it's been the only season in which we can win!

The skill set is enticing but the completion percentage isn’t great. Rogers has the higher floor
You need to at least add his rushing capabilities to the equation. Senior season 351 rushing yards and 9 rush TD's. Make a difference. Legit dual threat QB. Put him behind a very good OL, with excellent RB's and a couple of legit stud WR's and you have a very dangerous offense.

Advertisement
You need to at least add his rushing capabilities to the equation. Senior season 351 rushing yards and 9 rush TD's. Make a difference. Legit dual threat QB. Put him behind a very good OL, with excellent RB's and a couple of legit stud WR's and you have a very dangerous offense.
We at minimum need a QB who is at least a threat to run and/or has the mobility to extend plays. The whole 'dual-threat' to me is incredibly overblown.

The idea of KJ is really growing on me. His OL this season was a giant **** sandwich and he still managed to play decently well.

Advertisement
Back