2025 QB Luke Nickel, Alpharetta, GA

Advertisement

IMG_6976.gif

Need @RVACane to make this a Mario vs the SEC coaches GIF

Advertisement
If he wants to play early Miami is the better option.

Red FR Hank Brown started for Auburn against New Mexico & played well, he's likely going to be the starter the rest of the season. At least he should be after Hugh Freeze fcked up majorly sticking with Thorne early on.

But if he were to go to AU, he'd be behind Red FR Hank Brown & TF Walker White. At Miami, all he's got in front of'em is Poff, Emory & whoever we might bring in as a Portal QB, depending on who hits the Portal this Winter.

I don't think for a second he's going to flip or even listen to Auburn. He seems among the most locked in kids in the 25 class.

Last edited:

Red FR Hank Brown started for Auburn against New Mexico & played well, he's likely going to be the starter the rest of the season. At least he should be after Hugh Freeze fcked up majorly sticking with Thorne early on.

But if he were to go to AU, he'd be behind Red FR Hank Brown & TF Walker White. At Miami, all he's got in front of'em is Poff, Emory & whoever we might bring in as a Portal QB, depending on who hits the Portal this Winter.

I don't think for a second he's going to flip or even listen to Auburn. He seems among the most locked in kids in the 25 class.

Not a fan of Big Judd I see.

Advertisement

Your point still stands… but i think is portal QB for Auburn next season. Freeze can’t afford not too

Advertisement
His comp is Brock Berlin for me.

And we will be in the portal again at QB For sure....it wouldnt be a Lagway but someone establish with 1 year to go similar to Cam.
Brock was a gun slinger and the top recruit in the country. The Fromm one I like. Kid won a lot of games in college. What makes you see Brock in him?

Youngin just tryna get a bag from auburn thats all
I don’t understand the Auburn fear around here. For Upshaw I get it. With Riley I got it because of Saban even though he got screwed. We landed some kids from there. But Auburn is gonna pay kids and so are we. In state kids are tough in that state. Those schools actually have support. But we will be just fine and our kids will use these schools for bags and recruit.

Advertisement
This isn't 2017. An SEC school can't just offer $100K to $300K under the table over 4 years while a Miami stands by largely helpless because a certain coach has Emerett on speed dial.

Auburn makes an offer, Miami can boost with NIL as necessary.

1726790272025.png

Advertisement
Back