2025 QB Luke Nickel, Alpharetta, GA

Advertisement
Starting QB next year
Wait Up Joe Biden GIF by The Democrats

Advertisement
They hated Hardin cause from my understanding he gave them limited access. Same reason their board wasn't crazy about him. It was his vision for things. Honestly if they would've embraced him long term I think they were in a better spot. Freeze is the same dude he's always been. He's as corrupt as they get which says alot & his problem is none of the elite sec teams will give him a try. Auburn will be just the same as ole miss for him. Violations aplenty and basic talent on the defensive side of the ball outside of the occasional can't miss.
But let me tell you, his offense has been a very different look (the last couple seasons) than I previously remember it. He’s more conservative and scatterbrained. Recruiting and bags are going crazy, but his on field results have a serious funk.

But let me tell you, his offense has been a very different look (the last couple seasons) than I previously remember it. He’s more conservative and scatterbrained. Recruiting and bags are going crazy, but his on field results have a serious funk.
People get old and time is undefeated.

This is what always gives me pause when fans of any team slobber over hiring retreads or just because a guy has been great somewhere else.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back