ProCanes 2015 NFL Combine

imagine if this staff developed players.

they did you idiot.

hello Walford? Perryman?

they know how to develop. what they don't know is how to utilize.

It's sarcasm.

Yea cuz the coaches at miami (oh) did a helluva job developing Ben rothlisberger. Smh. U couldn't wait to give this sorry *** apstaff credit for something. Even if they played a small as role.

Player development is largely on the player. Coaches, other players etc etc play a small role.o

I wonder if you gave Shannon credit for " developing" the guys under him who made NFL teams? Hmmmm.

so then randy shannon couldn't find people who "self developed".. mind you.. shannon had 0 guys come out of his program as potential 1st round guys....

So what. Shannon had numerous guys from his teams who made NFL teams with some guys starting. If your an nfl starter who cares where you are drafted. Smh. **** some guys get drafted and don't make the team. Some guys are drafted in the first rd and don't start.

So I ask again..did Shannon develop guys or no?

Advertisement
"Miami's Clive Walford doesn't have elite speed, but he has soft hands, and that was visible in the field work. Walford had the fourth-fastest 40 time at 4.79 seconds, officially. He did a nice job of running routes and catching passes in the field drills. After the Combine and a great Senior Bowl, Walford looks like a solid third-round pick. Miami tight end Clive Walford recorded 20 reps. Walford (6-4, 251) has a thick build, and I thought he would have produced a higher total in the mid-20s.
"After leading all of the offensive linemen in the bench press, Miami's Ereck Flowers had a good workout in the field drills. Flowers (6-6, 329) had an unofficial 40 time of 5.29 and a 10-yard split of 1.78. That is a fast time considering Flowers is heavier than most of the top offensive linemen. In the field work, Flowers slid well while showing real power and shock in his hands in the pads drills. He did well in the mirror drill, but needs a little work to stay compact and not get his arms wide. Flowers is only 20 years old and is full of potential." - Walterfootball.com

I really don't agree with Clive being significantly behind Maxx Williams, as of now I see them both tied for the #1 TE pick. I would be a little surprised if either go in the first round. This year is a particularly poor year for TEs.

Last edited:
Feel that the media is feeding off of NFL Network. If you watched its coverage, you could tell it was all over Maxx Williams and hyping him up from the beginning. When any type of network does that, the only way to overshadow it is to clearly standout. Walford didn't in the end, but. And because of it, the NFL Network won't put him in the spotlight above Maxx. It's how the media works. NFL Scouts/teams don't give a **** on what the media says when it comes to the draft if they do their job, though.. And they've done a decent job turning a blind eye, and using its own analysis. Not to say it's not often as wrong in the media, but it's how it goes. We'll see come NFL daft day.

Feel that the media is feeding off of NFL Network. If you watched its coverage, you could tell it was all over Maxx Williams and hyping him up from the beginning. When any type of network does that, the only way to overshadow it is to clearly standout. Walford didn't in the end, but. And because of it, the NFL Network won't put him in the spotlight above Maxx. It's how the media works. NFL Scouts/teams don't give a **** on what the media says when it comes to the draft if they do their job, though.. And they've done a decent job turning a blind eye, and using its own analysis. Not to say it's not often as wrong in the media, but it's how it goes. We'll see come NFL daft day.

You may be right, and I'm not disagreeing with you- but you sound like Al Golden with the excuses. Just saying.

Advertisement

You may be right, and I'm not disagreeing with you- but you sound like Al Golden with the excuses. Just saying.

Howd you like the Yin Yang twins concert at the Rat, pretty sure i saw you there.

Howd you like the Yin Yang twins concert at the Rat, pretty sure i saw you there.

Yeah I was there. It was cool. A bit ratchet but that's Yin Yang for you. How'd you like it?

You should have come up and said something though man.

Yeah I was there. It was cool. A bit ratchet but that's Yin Yang for you. How'd you like it?

You should have come up and said something though man.

Yea I thought it was Great. Would rather have had them for Homecoming than Fabolous. Was kinda dissdapointed they didn't do Naggin' though, that songs great.

Advertisement
Advertisement
PD ran a 4.33 and there are going to be some jack asses on here that are going to talk ****. 4.33 is like top 1% for a 40 yard dash time. Super fast.

PD ran a 4.33 and there are going to be some jack asses on here that are going to talk ****. 4.33 is like top 1% for a 40 yard dash time. Super fast.

It's actually about top .0001% of all 40's run by division 1 skill players this century. He has ELITE speed and anyone who has seen him play, knows it.

Advertisement
I bet he'd smoke a 60 yd dash. Didn't necessarily explode out of the box like some do, but man, last 20 yards were moving.

He got off to a bad start IMO and he still finished with a 4.33, that's impressive

L
I
Yea cuz the coaches at miami (oh) did a helluva job developing Ben rothlisberger. Smh. U couldn't wait to give this sorry *** apstaff credit for something. Even if they played a small as role.

Player development is largely on the player. Coaches, other players etc etc play a small role.o

I wonder if you gave Shannon credit for " developing" the guys under him who made NFL teams? Hmmmm.

so then randy shannon couldn't find people who "self developed".. mind you.. shannon had 0 guys come out of his program as potential 1st round guys....

So the answer is no then. Lol. Smh.

What difference does it makes if a guy goes in the first rd or 6th rd if said player becomes an NFL starter? Thanks for showing your true colors again.

Do you really not see the difference? Some dude that came out of college that wasn't highly touted ( because he wasn't developed, or didn't develop himself? ) then went on to have success... is not the same as having a few guys come out of school as potential first round talents. Whether they developed themselves or not.

You make no sense. None. Answer the question...did Shannon develop guys or no?

You just gave golden credit for deveoping guys. If that's what you believe....then you have to give Shannon credit.

Did Shannon develop guys or no?

What guys came out of shannons program as highly touted draft prospects?

Advertisement
Back