BENCH PRESS: 21 REPS

2552397.jpg

HEIGHT: 6'4"
WEIGHT: 251LBS
ARM LENGTH: 34"
HANDS: 10 1/4"
40 YD DASH: 4.79
BENCH PRESS: 20 REPS

He stole the Mackey from Clive this year because we lost to them and we sucked. Clive is the better TE in college and NFL.

they said Clive ran an official 4.93

never understand the "official". A guy will be laser timed at 4.45 and 4.46 and than later it will be posted that his official time was 4.7 like that white wr from duke last year

I was wrong it was 4.79 and i agree. if a guy runs a 4.24 laser time. that should be the time

Advertisement
clive.jpg

duke2.jpg

duke.jpg

flowers.jpg

clive2.jpg

NFL_Combine_Football__mschulte_kcstar.jpg

Every Miami Player At The NFL Combine Is Wearing A Hurricanes Sticker Under Their Eye
http://collegespun.com/acc/miami-fl...-wearing-a-hurricanes-sticker-under-their-eye
Andrew Holleran

The Miami football program has not performed at an elite level in recent seasons, but the Hurricanes’ ability to produce NFL talent has not decreased.

There are currently eight former Miami student-athletes participating in the NFL Combine this week. It’s the third-highest total among ACC schools (Florida State has 12, Louisville has 11).

All eight players – DE Anthony Chickillo, WR Phillip Dorsett, OG Jon Feliciano, OT Ereck Flowers, CB Ladarius Gunter, RB Duke Johnson, ILB Denzel Perryman and TE Clive Walford – will be paying homage to their former program.

#Miami OL Ereck Flowers said all #Canes players are wearing a UM sticker under their eyes here at the Combine. “We all grew up loving UM.”

— Bruce Feldman (@BruceFeldmanCFB) February 20, 2015

Here’s the sicker, sported by Flowers.

Miami OL Ereck Flowers showing his love for the U after doing 37 reps in pro bench. pic.twitter.com/ls1qBx8GsP

— Joe Person (@josephperson) February 20, 2015

That’s a nice tribute to a program that clearly means a lot to its former players and the state of Florida. It’s time for the Hurricanes to start notching wins at a higher rate.

Pretty obvious they're being forced to do it.

//am I doing it right?

Is this the clique Golden says ruined the team?

I'm happy they did it. It helps the brand.

Advertisement
Lulz nick oleary was the only tight end with arms under 30 inches

Overrated.

2552403.jpg

HEIGHT: 6'3"
WEIGHT: 252LBS
ARM LENGTH: 29 3/4"
HANDS: 9 3/8"
40 YD DASH: 4.94
BENCH PRESS: 21 REPS

2552397.jpg

WEIGHT: 251LBS
40 YD DASH: 4.79
BENCH PRESS: 20 REPS

He stole the Mackey from Clive this year because we lost to them and we sucked. Clive is the better TE in college and NFL.

they said Clive ran an official 4.93

never understand the "official". A guy will be laser timed at 4.45 and 4.46 and than later it will be posted that his official time was 4.7 like that white wr from duke last year

I was wrong it was 4.79 and i agree. if a guy runs a 4.24 laser time. that should be the time
My understanding is that the unofficial time does not use laser timing and the official does. I could be wrong but that I think that's what it is

Advertisement
The Former U clique will prove Grolden wrong. They're winners. He tried turning them into losers.

when you see someone die, you get a tear drop tattoo.

they watched a program die, so they got a sticker.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lulz nick oleary was the only tight end with arms under 30 inches

Overrated.

2552403.jpg

HEIGHT: 6'3"
WEIGHT: 252 LBS
ARM LENGTH: 29 3/4"
HANDS: 9 3/8"
40 YD DASH: 4.94 #9
BENCH PRESS: 21 REPS #5
BROAD JUMP: 9'2" #9
VERTICAL JUMP: 30.5" #9
20 YD SHUTTLE: 4.50 #7
60 YD SHUTTLE: 12.4 #8

2552397.jpg

WEIGHT: 251 LBS
40 YD DASH: 4.79 #3
BENCH PRESS: 20 REPS #6
BROAD JUMP: 10'0" #2
VERTICAL JUMP: 35" #4
20 YD SHUTTLE: 4.57 #10
60 YD SHUTTLE:

Clive worked hard to become the player he is today and made the right decision to come back. Walford, a 6-foot-4, 210-pound project when he arrived in Coral Gables and now is looking at a bright future in the NFL. What Miami reports are very accurate based on combine results. They listed him at 6'4" 258 and he tested with a 4.83 40, 33" vert and 22 reps before the season, all very close to his combine results. Now, I hope Dorsett breaks the 4.3 barrier.

2013:
TE Clive Walford -- Walford was unable to do any reps of 225 pounds during his senior in high school, but has made remarkable improvements. Last year he was able to do 14 reps compared to 23 reps this year.

2014:
Walford is back as strong as ever after injury kept him out in the spring
Clive Walford: 4.89 40 (4.83 best), 4.53 20, 22 reps of 225, 405 squat, 257 power clean, 350 bench press, 33 vertical, 3-Cone: 7.03

http://caneswatch.blog.palmbeachpos...is-clive-walford-becomes-one-of-nations-best/

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/s...anes-tight-end-clive-walford-still-unc/ncTqt/

Great example of natural talent + hard work = success

imagine if this staff developed players.

they did you idiot.

hello Walford? Perryman?

they know how to develop. what they don't know is how to utilize.

It's sarcasm.

I'd bet Gunter, Flowers, Chickallo, and most of our players do better in the NFL than they did here. Obviously Duke will have a hard time doing better than he did here, same with Perryman.

barry jackson did the analysis of whether players from UM in the last few years have done better in the NFL than at UM. the answer has been no, except for one or two.

How are we defining 'done better'?

L
I
It's sarcasm.

Yea cuz the coaches at miami (oh) did a helluva job developing Ben rothlisberger. Smh. U couldn't wait to give this sorry *** apstaff credit for something. Even if they played a small as role.

Player development is largely on the player. Coaches, other players etc etc play a small role.o

I wonder if you gave Shannon credit for " developing" the guys under him who made NFL teams? Hmmmm.

so then randy shannon couldn't find people who "self developed".. mind you.. shannon had 0 guys come out of his program as potential 1st round guys....

So the answer is no then. Lol. Smh.

What difference does it makes if a guy goes in the first rd or 6th rd if said player becomes an NFL starter? Thanks for showing your true colors again.

Do you really not see the difference? Some dude that came out of college that wasn't highly touted ( because he wasn't developed, or didn't develop himself? ) then went on to have success... is not the same as having a few guys come out of school as potential first round talents. Whether they developed themselves or not.

You make no sense. None. Answer the question...did Shannon develop guys or no?

You just gave golden credit for deveoping guys. If that's what you believe....then you have to give Shannon credit.

Did Shannon develop guys or no?

Advertisement
Back