ProCanes 2015 NFL Combine

Advertisement
They seemed satisfied with the 4.55 though. If he wanted first round he needed sub 4.5.

I said in an earlier thread I thought he'd be around Gio Bernard and Mike James. Both ran 4.53 40s. Slightly disappointed because I was hoping he'd exceed expectations.

Advertisement
L
I
so then randy shannon couldn't find people who "self developed".. mind you.. shannon had 0 guys come out of his program as potential 1st round guys....

So the answer is no then. Lol. Smh.

What difference does it makes if a guy goes in the first rd or 6th rd if said player becomes an NFL starter? Thanks for showing your true colors again.

Do you really not see the difference? Some dude that came out of college that wasn't highly touted ( because he wasn't developed, or didn't develop himself? ) then went on to have success... is not the same as having a few guys come out of school as potential first round talents. Whether they developed themselves or not.

You make no sense. None. Answer the question...did Shannon develop guys or no?

You just gave golden credit for deveoping guys. If that's what you believe....then you have to give Shannon credit.

Did Shannon develop guys or no?

What guys came out of shannons program as highly touted draft prospects?

Kenny Phillips, Calais Campbell, Harris, Hank, Allen Bailey, Orlando Franklin.

Advertisement
L
I

So the answer is no then. Lol. Smh.

What difference does it makes if a guy goes in the first rd or 6th rd if said player becomes an NFL starter? Thanks for showing your true colors again.

Do you really not see the difference? Some dude that came out of college that wasn't highly touted ( because he wasn't developed, or didn't develop himself? ) then went on to have success... is not the same as having a few guys come out of school as potential first round talents. Whether they developed themselves or not.

You make no sense. None. Answer the question...did Shannon develop guys or no?

You just gave golden credit for deveoping guys. If that's what you believe....then you have to give Shannon credit.

Did Shannon develop guys or no?

What guys came out of shannons program as highly touted draft prospects?

Kenny Phillips, Calais Campbell, Harris, Hank, Allen Bailey, Orlando Franklin.

Kenny and Calais count as coker guys. The other guys weren't discussed as 1st round guys, though Harris and Franklin did go 2nd round.

"There was a lot of hype that Miami's Phillip Dorsett would blaze a fast 40, and that came to fruition. He had the second-fastest time at 4.33 seconds. NFL Network's Mike Mayock said his watch time was 4.31, so there will be some deviation among the teams. In the field drills, Dorsett did well and showed some natural hands in the gauntlet. He caught the ball extremely well and continued to show that he is a play-maker and a future weapon on Sundays.

"Miami running back Duke Johnson (5-9, 207) clocked an unofficial 40 of 4.55 seconds. While that time was rather average, he did well in the field drills and displayed excellent feet to change direction. He also was very solid as a receiver. Johnson looks secure as a second-round pick." - Walterfootball.com

Advertisement
Advertisement
Joe Garcia @JGJr9 · 23m 23 minutes ago
I’m pretty surprised Chick out up a 4.77. Doesn’t show in pads. He’s always ran like he’s had a 50 lb weight on his back while he was here.

This guy doesn't realize he did have 20 LBs of bad weight on his back?. It was put there by his coaches.

Last edited:
Chick- 4.77 , 1.59 split
Impossible. He's white. He can't be athletic. He didn't have a ton of sacks in Folden's pass-rusher friendly system.

All the guys who dumped on Chick over the last 4 years for coming here as an explosive and relentless 5 star pass rusher and then doing everything our brain dead corches made him do are going to look like the c0ckbags they are.

Advertisement
Back