potential cam ward replacement plays tonight

if emory starts
were gonna bro style every team next year
like we did clemson
So you think Emory as a Junior or RS Sophmore will be the same player as he was as a true freshman playing the best defense we saw all last season? Come on get real.

Is that what you saw from Emory in his limited playing time this season? Did he just hand the ball off? My memory is that he hit Lofton on a deep pass.

And before you say I can’t judge him based on how he looked against Ball State, you are judging him as a true freshman against Clemson. And news flash, UM BEAT CLEMSON with Emory at QB and was on the way to beating an undefeated FSU team with Emory at QB.

Some of you need to stop being so myopic about this issue.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So you think Emory as a Junior or RS Sophmore will be the same player as he was as a true freshman playing the best defense we saw all last season? Come on get real.

Is that what you saw from Emory in his limited playing time this season? Did he just hand the ball off? My memory is that he hit Lofton on a deep pass.

And before you say I can’t judge him based on how he looked against Ball State, you are judging him as a true freshman against Clemson. And news flash, UM BEAT CLEMSON with Emory at QB and was on the way to beating an undefeated FSU team with Emory at QB.

Some of you need to stop being so myopic about this issue.
i remember him throwing him a deep pass
where he was wide open and instead of running under the ball
he had to slow down and wait for it
you do you
and think that emory is enough
but after watching cam and what an elite playmaking qb can do
i just dont see it in emory
nothing wrong with that he just not that guy

Advertisement
Anyone alluding to emory has never watched slater play. No way youre okay with just emory after watching Cam this year. Bring in the most talented qb in the portal every year. best man wins the battle (or at least 1 more year for both Luke, Emory and Judd to develop).
If Emory ain’t developed after this year he never will be. Next year will make three years in the program

If Emory ain’t developed after this year he never will be. Next year will make three years in the program
Don't disagree. Also why I included Luke in the sentence. Included Judd just so one lost their mind. Didn't include poff, because I figured the board was in agreement lulz

Advertisement
Advertisement
if emory starts
were gonna bro style every team next year
like we did clemson
I doubt it. Emory looked good earlier this year when they ran the same O they were running for Cam. Can Emory do everything Cam does? No. Neither did Steve Walsh, Ken Dorsey, or **** near any other QB we've ever had. You can still air it out with a decent to good QB, as long as that QB can see what the D is doing, and is smart enough to take what the D is giving him.

I doubt it. Emory looked good earlier this year when they ran the same O they were running for Cam. Can Emory do everything Cam does? No. Neither did Steve Walsh, Ken Dorsey, or **** near any other QB we've ever had. You can still air it out with a decent to good QB, as long as that QB can see what the D is doing, and is smart enough to take what the D is giving him.
It was vs ball st backups cmon mane

Advertisement
Back