Poll: How many games y’all been to?

How many Canes football games have you been to?

• Total voters
Advertisement
Been very fortunate to have attended a lot of games both home, away and bowl and NCS. Some are more memorable than others but 89 ND tops them all for atmosphere and that includes several NC games. As for memorabilia most have been given to my son but some I still have. My favorite 5 NC QBs on authentic Ridell helmet plus Ted! It’s hard to say no to Ted!

View attachment 84485
Second favorite Authentic Heisman football signed By Gino, Bernie and 30 plus other winners.

View attachment 84486
Love them...

Every FSU MIami game since I was 4 and turn 40 this year (except for 3)

NC Rose Bowl (AKA DRE SHOW) Potential NC game at the OB vs Nebraska (**** THAT FB), and the NC Fiesta Bowl (**** THE BUCKS)

Season ticket holder since 2003-06 and again from 2011-present. I go to almost every home game and try to make one away game every year.

My Pops took me to more games at the OB when I was younger but don't recall them all. I just remember we usually beat the **** out of everybody.

I went 51-100 but I'm close to 100+ First game was October 19, 1991 vs Louisiana Tech. About a year after moving from PR.

UM would let the kids from Miami-Dade public parks go in free. I went to Robert King High as a kid and our counselor would pick us up in the bus to get our asses down there. Been going to games since with season ticket about 10 times since 2000.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can’t hang with CIO.

I’d have to go back in time and get the probably 40 (?) or so worn out faded canes t-shirts I’ve worked out in and eventually thrown out, and take pics of those.

But.....I do have a mint SI issue like above (with no autograph tho) that my dad gave me.

It’s really mint, I can’t believe it’s stayed so perfect. I have no idea why it stayed like it just got published. Was wondering if I should do anything special to keep it that way.
I (Like a Shmuck) Tore the cover off it after Ken signed it...Lol

Advertisement
Offseason boredom. Where the OG’s at? How long have you had season tickets for? Home, away, and neutral site games all count. How many times have you seen the Canes play live?
Had season tickets since 13’. Been to about 5 away games and two bowl games.

First game in 1982 but hooked after paying next to nothing for two scalped tickets to the 1983 Nebraska NC game.

Sat in the middle of a sea of red that night. By the end I was was equal parts exhilarated, exhausted and in awe of how unbelievably gracious those Husker fans were that night. Those people were all class.

Been going ever since-season ticket holder for 20 plus years.

Advertisement
I assume you have a couple of Rotts roaming the house and you and yours pack...
Lol....No Rots...But CaneinOrlando is a Concealed Carrying ****...(not to mention a Police officer lives 2 doors down)...The GF has her own place Downtown and is scared Sh*tless of guns...Crazy thing is...I have a Museum Quality Collection of Indian Artifacts (I have a AA Degree in Archeology..All Personal finds) that Far outweighs the Cane stuff....

I assume you have a couple of Rotts roaming the house and you and yours pack...
This Case alone is worth in excess of $50,000...All from Diving...and Surface hunting...

Advertisement
Back