Poll: How many games y’all been to?

How many Canes football games have you been to?

• Total voters
Season tickets the last 3 years so about 20 games

Only road game I've been to was Clemson in 2010, that place is a must see for CFB fans.

Advertisement
Whats your top 5 UM items in your collection?

Advertisement
Advertisement

Can’t hang with CIO.

I’d have to go back in time and get the probably 40 (?) or so worn out faded canes t-shirts I’ve worked out in and eventually thrown out, and take pics of those.

But.....I do have a mint SI issue like above (with no autograph tho) that my dad gave me.

It’s really mint, I can’t believe it’s stayed so perfect. I have no idea why it stayed like it just got published. Was wondering if I should do anything special to keep it that way.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Always been one of my favorite trips, no drama with fans there ever. Lived in east liverpool Ohio for a minute, was nice to be that close.

Same, they're really mellow lol, my "worst" experience with a Pitt fan was like 3 drunk dudes asking me why I like Miami Haha

But then they moved somewhere else right after Pat O'Donnell forced a fumble on opening kickoff 😂

Same, they're really mellow lol, my "worst" experience with a Pitt fan was like 3 drunk dudes asking me why I like Miami Haha

But then they moved somewhere else right after Pat O'Donnell forced a fumble on opening kickoff 😂
Before the move to the new stadium a group of us would do their Panther walk with them, full canes garb. Nobody ever said a word to us, that wouldn't fly anywhere else. All those asian chicks at Pitt lol

Been very fortunate to have attended a lot of games both home, away and bowl and NCS. Most were 83-92 as I had a few close buddies on those squads. Kids come along cuts into your style but saw a lot from 2001 -04. And see 2 a year these days. Some are more memorable than others but 89 ND tops them all for atmosphere and that includes several NC games. As for memorabilia most have been given to my son but some I still have. My favorite 5 NC QBs on authentic Ridell helmet plus Ted! It’s hard to say no to Ted!

Second favorite Authentic Heisman football signed By Gino, Vinny and 30 plus other winners.

Advertisement
Back