Poll: How many games y’all been to?

How many Canes football games have you been to?

• Total voters
Advertisement
I did yrs ago after my daughters passing...I took a leave of absence from work (6 months) and wanted extra $$$....Close to $20,000 worth....When Son was in College I sold a few more pieces, so he could concentrate on school...and not have to work his 1st 2yrs....Not anymore though.
Sorry to read you lost your daughter...did not notice any mention of that in any other post.
Very tough when it is a child and must have been at a young age.

Advertisement
Started going to a few games each year from the early 1970's. Have had Season tickets from
from 1983 thru 2016. Missed 5 games during this period. Since 2016 I go to 3-4 games each year.
We now live in Charlotte county on the W.C. of Fla. and at 78 I've slowed down just slightly.
I miss the tail-gating days at the old O.B. - parkig $20.00 dolly and no blockie. The suds
flowed and the music was great. You just had to watch your step around dog piles.

Advertisement
Great momento....he was treated like **** by a lot of fans.
People can say whatever they want about Butch....means absolutely Nothing whatsoever to me....I will always be Loyal to him...regardless of him not being at UM...He handled Adversity better than any Coach could've handled it....When Howard left for more $$$...He recieved a Pass...same for JJ....But when Butch left for a 4 million dollar raise he was crucified...No other Coach in UM History had a Larger Hurdle to overcome than Butch...None...I'd Love to take 31 Schollies from Saban or Dabo...No TV or Bowl for a yr....Recruits and Parents avoiding Bama and Clemson for 5yrs...and see how successful they'd be...Not to mention build the Greatest collection of Talent in NCAA History.....without Dropping $$ bags Galore...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back