OMG....Trevor Harris from Edison just gave best interview

According to Tim Ice Harris Jr, that was an imposter Coach Harris who called Sileo, and he claims that the truth will come out soon enough.

I get this from the man himself, who defends his story that Golden basically tried to strong arm Kirkland into a commitment

TIFWIW.

**** Harris, and **** Kirkland. It's not strong arming someone if you gave him a year to commit and he agreed to a deadline and then doesn't want to tell you. That's just called moving on.

Harris Sr. and Jr. are a bunch of pricks who are trying to undermine AG out of misplaced butthurt loyalty to Randy Shannon.

Advertisement
According to Tim Ice Harris Jr, that was an imposter Coach Harris who called Sileo, and he claims that the truth will come out soon enough.

I get this from the man himself, who defends his story that Golden basically tried to strong arm Kirkland into a commitment

TIFWIW.

**** Harris, and **** Kirkland. It's not strong arming someone if you gave him a year to commit and he agreed to a deadline and then doesn't want to tell you. That's just called moving on.

Harris Sr. and Jr. are a bunch of pricks who are trying to undermine AG out of misplaced butthurt loyalty to Randy Shannon.

Yezzir. And don't forget their other actual motivation for undermining Al--Lice Sr. got fired when Al took over. Instead of realizing the new guy comes in and brings guys in that he's comfortable with and knows, Lice took it as a blow to his gigantic ego and has been a d#ck ever since. All this other **** about Jirkland is simply pretext. They saw that as a chance to play "the poor kid is heartbroken" card to the media, and have all the suckers eat it up. They knew Jirkland wasn't heartbroken because they knew he didn't even give a **** about UM and that he had a year to commit and had agreed to a deadline of Feb. 1.

This is just crazy. It's a real **** show in the 305 these days ain't it

LOL! I'm just waiting on the call from Manti Te'o's girlfriend. The Highsmith interview was real, right?! I thought that was a lot more damaging to the anti-Golden group than the faux Harris interview because he gave specifics about the improvements that Golden has made since he took over.

Advertisement
First, Ice was never fired by Al Golden, that is wrong, in fact he was asked to stay by Golden, and this gentlemen is a fact.

Secondly, perhaps, and this is just my own connect the dots here, it was stated prior by someone that Ice could be headed to FSU, and we now know that Coley was kept under wraps by Golden since it would look ridiculous the same man trashing this team while at FSU, goes now to these same recruits and now tells them he was lying while at fsu. So what if Coley told Golden inside info regarding Ice and btw, and within all the inside info he gave them regarding his time at fsu and recruiting, that now Golden and staff simply went and called out Kirkland, and regarding his commitment and then basically told them f off?

Simply put there is no pro environment at btw towards UM there. There has not been since Ice LEFT UM, and that is clear. And again ICE HARRIS DID NOT GET FIRED HE WAS ASKED TO STAY BY GOLDEN

Wow, I didn't even listen to the interview and this thread has me as fired up as the thread when Coley committed. This is huge news. That racial stuff was a BIG problem. If it gets squashed, and if we win this year, the foundation is set. Golden is the man for the job, and things are lining up nicely. Hopefully that beef gets buried, FAST.

First, Ice was never fired by Al Golden, that is wrong, in fact he was asked to stay by Golden, and this gentlemen is a fact.

Secondly, perhaps, and this is just my own connect the dots here, it was stated prior by someone that Ice could be headed to FSU, and we now know that Coley was kept under wraps by Golden since it would look ridiculous the same man trashing this team while at FSU, goes now to these same recruits and now tells them he was lying while at fsu. So what if Coley told Golden inside info regarding Ice and btw, and within all the inside info he gave them regarding his time at fsu and recruiting, that now Golden and staff simply went and called out Kirkland, and regarding his commitment and then basically told them f off?

Simply put there is no pro environment at btw towards UM there. There has not been since Ice LEFT UM, and that is clear. And again ICE HARRIS DID NOT GET FIRED HE WAS ASKED TO STAY BY GOLDEN

Welcome to the board Ice. Negged.

Advertisement

huh? putz

Last edited:

huh? putz

premature negging......however, I'm interested in how you know Al asked him to stay on? Was he butt hurt because Randy got fired and wanted to show loyalty to his friend?

huh? putz

premature negging......however, I'm interested in how you know Al asked him to stay on? Was he butt hurt because Randy got fired and wanted to show loyalty to his friend?

No problem on the premature negging. Suffice it to say, thanks to knowing low friends in high places, I gain access to info from time to time, and will gladly share it whenever I gain some inside knowledge. In this case I was able to corroborate through two different sources. And yes that is exactly what it was. For him it was strictly a racial issue. He felt Randy was fired because he's black, he felt UM fans were unfairly attacking him because he was black, and regardless of what any other former player, like Alonzo, says, that is exactly it. On one hand, you have to respect that loyalty to Randy, who is his close friend, but his behavior towards Golden is childish and unfair, and at the very end is not doing justice to his players either. A head coach of a high school team should have a positive attitude towards all universities and invite an environment that is open to all, because in the end his job should be to provide all opportunities for his players to get a top rate college education. But this fool, because of a wrongfully placed perception of the firing of Randy Shannon, is now fostering and anti UM environment at BTW, because of what happened to Randy, and believing that it is racially based instead of performance based.

And by the way, this source, who is also black, also confirmed everything that Alonzo said in his interview with Sedano yesterday.

Advertisement

huh? putz

No problem on the premature negging. Suffice it to say, thanks to knowing low friends in high places, I gain access to info from time to time, and will gladly share it whenever I gain some inside knowledge. In this case I was able to corroborate through two different sources. And yes that is exactly what it was. For him it was strictly a racial issue. He felt Randy was fired because he's black, he felt UM fans were unfairly attacking him because he was black, and regardless of what any other former player, like Alonzo, says, that is exactly it. On one hand, you have to respect that loyalty to Randy, who is his close friend, but his behavior towards Golden is childish and unfair, and at the very end is not doing justice to his players either. A head coach of a high school team should have a positive attitude towards all universities and invite an environment that is open to all, because in the end his job should be to provide all opportunities for his players to get a top rate college education. But this fool, because of a wrongfully placed perception of the firing of Randy Shannon, is now fostering and anti UM environment at BTW, because of what happened to Randy, and believing that it is racially based instead of performance based.

And by the way, this source, who is also black, also confirmed everything that Alonzo said in his interview with Sedano yesterday.
The sad thing is, he was at UM with Randy, which means he knows how clueless the guy was. so for him to be upset that randy got fired is just absurd. Its a complete entitlement mindset. If he cared for randy so much, he might have done more to help him when e was at UM.

huh? putz

The sad thing is, he was at UM with Randy, which means he knows how clueless the guy was. so for him to be upset that randy got fired is just absurd. Its a complete entitlement mindset. If he cared for randy so much, he might have done more to help him when e was at UM.

Unfortunately, this is not a rational issue, when race is involved, some people don't have the ability to separate themselves from it, right or wrong, for whatever the reason, whether it be through personal experiences. Some people can't separate that to rationally look at a situation and see it for what it is. Especially in the case of Randy Shannon. I can empathize up to a point. When you look at the scenario at the time, only 6 coaches in all of college football were black, and Randy was the first black head coach at a real perceived college football power, a team that was relevant in college football with a championship pedigree, and a marquee name. This was a chance at making history and breaking down the wall in college football. There was an emotional and racially vested interest here by many. Heck even Alonzo would only criticize the environment at UM and would associate with Coker and Randy together, not really singling out Randy alone. And to be fair both deserved it. But unfortunately, Ice is not able to objectively look at what happened, in his eyes it was racially motivated, and sadly instead of being a bigger man, he is being petty and doing his best to undermine Golden, based on an ill perceived racial slight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back