OMG....Trevor Harris from Edison just gave best interview

This guy is awesome. He's an old school guy who clearly knows what UM has done for some of the kids down here and how good of a guy and coach Golden is, and has no time for the childish antics going on in Overtown. Huge fan of this guy and hoping some talent gets to that school and actually stays there, unlike Brandon Washington.

Advertisement
Bottom line: NCAA has hurt recruiting.....bad. To the critics: Listen to this interview then STFU.

The assistant coaches must be sick of it with some leaving because of it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He said NCAA cloud biggest deal: negative recruiting includes kids being told that no bowls equals no exposure and compromises ability to provide for family. Compared Al to Schnelly and said when sanctions are gone Al will have a field day

Advertisement
That was a great interview, it's incredible to listen to a HS coach have to defend Miami to a Miami alum, what an ******* Sileo is

According to Tim Ice Harris Jr, that was an imposter Coach Harris who called Sileo, and he claims that the truth will come out soon enough.

I get this from the man himself, who defends his story that Golden basically tried to strong arm Kirkland into a commitment

TIFWIW.

According to Tim Ice Harris Jr, that was an imposter Coach Harris who called Sileo, and he claims that the truth will come out soon enough.

I get this from the man himself, who defends his story that Golden basically tried to strong arm Kirkland into a commitment

TIFWIW.

Strong arm him? Good one. It's called give me a ******* answer kid or your scholarship isn't going to be there. And it wasn't by the way. Go tell Jr. to suck a fat ****.

Those scumbags took the Harris interview down, I'm calling on monday to blast their ***.

Advertisement

TIFWIW.

My God if this is true.

This guy is awesome. He's an old school guy who clearly knows what UM has done for some of the kids down here and how good of a guy and coach Golden is, and has no time for the childish antics going on in Overtown. Huge fan of this guy and hoping some talent gets to that school and actually stays there, unlike Brandon Washington.

Agree 100%. Finally listened to it yesterday and was blown away by the guy. Even Sileo had to back off, realizing there was finally a grown-up in the room.

Advertisement

I actually emailed Sedano about the Harris interview being taken down and he responded that they were contacted by Coach Harris and told that he didn't make the call. God, the drama just never ends.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back