OMG....Trevor Harris from Edison just gave best interview

Advertisement
To me it sounded legit. Unless some other older black male trolled Sileo. But, he seemed to know what is going on in the inner city.

Sounded 100% legit to me. I imagine he got a lot of heat from a lot of people, causing him to try to suppress the piece.

I haven't heard it confirmed that it WASN'T Trevor Harris, other than a poster saying he got in a disagreement with Ice. Jr. on Twitter. Has anyone heard anything definitive on it?

When I emailed Joe Sedano about this on Saturday, he responded that they removed the interview because Trevor Harris contacted the station and said he did not make that call. Maybe nobody pursued it because Highsmith gave such a scathing opinion about how Shannon ran this program and condemned the idea that UM is not recruiting Miami kids as one of the stupidest things he'd ever heard.

Last edited:
Advertisement
When I emailed Joe Sedano about this on Saturday, he responded that they removed the interview because Trevor Harris contacted the station and said he did not make that call. Maybe nobody pursued it because Highsmith gave such a scathing opinion about how Shannon ran this program and condemned the idea that UM is not recruiting Miami kids as one of the stupidest things he'd ever heard.

Or maybe the Overtown mafia got to Trev and "convinced" him to change his mind.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back