Official UA Game thread

Advertisement
Jerry is a traitor. He is not a Cane. He is a Bama. He helps us none. Keep his gheys play with gheys *** off the Miami Hurricane board. Weak to jock a kid that just turned his back on a program you claim to love.

how is a college aged kid a traitor? What did Miami ever do for him? What did his "hometown" ever do for him? Its up to the coaches to recruit the kid and get him to sign. They sucked and didn't get it done.

Jerry is a traitor. He is not a Cane. He is a Bama. He helps us none. Keep his gheys play with gheys *** off the Miami Hurricane board. Weak to jock a kid that just turned his back on a program you claim to love.

how is a college aged kid a traitor? What did Miami ever do for him? What did his "hometown" ever do for him? Its up to the coaches to recruit the kid and get him to sign. They sucked and didn't get it done.

Yep. Go and get yours fam. Represent those racist rednecks with pride. You do you Cuzzo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Lol. I love Jeudys ability and all but seriously? That drill MORE then favored him. DB had no chance. JJ danced for like 5 secs at the line. No threat of a pass rush. Those drills are made for guys like him. Impossible to win against JJ in those drills unless you are otherworldly like Patrick Peterson out of HS

BINGO

How don't we have any bag men? Like aren't any of you guys millionaires? Don't we have anybody with $ on this board lol

Advertisement
Lol. I love Jeudys ability and all but seriously? That drill MORE then favored him. DB had no chance. JJ danced for like 5 secs at the line. No threat of a pass rush. Those drills are made for guys like him. Impossible to win against JJ in those drills unless you are otherworldly like Patrick Peterson out of HS

LMAO. Ol' boy did an old school Temptations dance routine before he got into his route.

Jeudy's not a traitor. Teddy Bridgewater is an example of a traitor. Committed to us, then left, then talked garbage and disrespected us on our own field.

Jeudy has been respectful with his college decision, was down to us and the current college football dynasty. Chose the later. It is what it is. Nevertheless, still respect the kid's talent.

Keep in mind he will be behind Ridley for 1 yr before he is featured as the #1 receiver. Here, he would be behind Richards for 2 yrs. Have to believe this was also part of his decision making. Pope, on the other hand, will have a 1 yr buffer here and not at Bama.

Advertisement
SIGH....

[TWEET]814596061796896768[/TWEET]

That Traitor Garbage does not belong on a Cane board.

Jeudy is an excellent talent but this doesn't impress me. No receiver has time in game for all those shuffles and false steps.

He's very impressive. He would have time to do all that on a good play-action pass off a good running game... He'd be great here in Richt's system but it's definitely time to move on.

Advertisement
Seems like I got to this thread late, but a quick comment on Donaldson:

How come some people think he'll immediately start at LT? I will naturally wait to see what he does on campus, but almost every time I've watched clips of him, everything great I see about him says RT or RG to start his career. His steps aren't clean yet. He's a mauler. He sometimes gets off balance kicking out. Now, those are all things that can be corrected, but if Kaaya returns, it's time to make a run. I'm not sure I'd place him at LT and pin our playoff run hopes on his ability to clean all that up as a True Freshman.

Again, maybe they'll clean it up really fast during his EE spring, but I see a mauler with an insane base and hands right now.

How come some people think he'll immediately start at LT? I will naturally wait to see what he does on campus, but almost every time I've watched clips of him, everything great I see about him says RT or RG to start his career. His steps aren't clean yet. He's a mauler. He sometimes gets off balance kicking out. Now, those are all things that can be corrected, but if Kaaya returns, it's time to make a run. I'm not sure I'd place him at LT and pin our playoff run hopes on his ability to clean all that up as a True Freshman.

Again, maybe they'll clean it up really fast during his EE spring, but I see a mauler with an insane base and hands right now.

Put him at Right Tackle and slide Darling to Right Guard

Gauthier and St. Louis on the other side with Gall at Center

Gall is a senior and gone.

Gall is gone, isn't he?

I'd take a strong look at something like this:

LT Brown or St. Louis
LG Darling
C Gauthier
RG Mcdermott
RT St. Louis or Odogwu or Donaldson

I'd work in Donaldson at RT and RG to start his career. Let him downblock and get his freakish grip on dudes. Throw him out there in unbalanced lines and as an extra linemen. Control the LOS. For once.

Advertisement
Back