Official UA Game thread

Donaldson's hand strength stood out most to me. He's got hands like crocodile mouths.

Same for me. McKinnie like hands.

Must have hands like meat hooks with super human grip strength. He gets those things on you, and it's a wrap.

Looked a little sluggish in his footwork, but maybe he just needs help with technique. He probably got by mainly completely overwhelming HS kids with his massive size and strength.

Agree on the footwork - not sure he's the plug in LT some think he is, which is insanely hard to do day 1 as a freshmans. Could definitely see him starting every game at G right away and just mauling people. An interior of Darling - Gauthier - Donaldson would open some holes.

Can't find the video now, but saw an interview of him where he was saying RT is "his" position. I'm sure that could change in camp, but it seemed as though RT is the position he, and perhaps the coaches, are targeting for him. He also spoke of losing weight and becoming versatile enough to slide from guard to tackle.

Edit: Found it [video=youtube_share;gwTuG144j8I]https://youtu.be/gwTuG144j8I[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
you read a lot about how big he is, but it really shows in this clip. Dwarfs ever other guy there.

he is big, but actually it looks like Leatherwood and that Isiah Wilson kid are even more monstrous in size. sheesh

The Robinson vs. Rogers matchup exposed that linemen. Donaldson looked good saved for that first speedy rusher

Advertisement
Chiasson looks 225 Donaldson looks 355 gonna be exciting fellas. Let's enjoy these next few years. 2017 close is huge and 2018 is monumental in the point of we need to stock for the guys that will be leaving after 2017 season.

Advertisement
I said from day 1 if he could cut weight and work on his footwork, he could be a **** good LT. He's likely over 350 and the way he moves at that size is impressive but dropping 30lbs in the spring would definitely help him big time. The OL needs to improve dramatically for this team to take a step forward. I want the OL to control games. You win games by dominating in the trenches. We can do that on defense for the most part but on offense it's a different story. We need to be able to run the ball when we want especially with a young/1st time starting QB. Not sure where we are with Slaton and Herbert but our OL could certainly use the depth even if Herbert likely redshirts.

they're saying expect no drama as Johnson is solid to Miami and enjoying his time in florida.

that's funny, as Rivals put out an article today saying how Johnson was one of the croots at practice most likely to flip. Rivals literally knows nothing about anything.

Those premium subs don't sign up themselves.

Advertisement
Advertisement
SIGH....

[TWEET]814596061796896768[/TWEET]

Fughk Judy... Fughk any kid that chooses to prop up Ala-FN-redneck-bama over a FL school. Dude will have more KKK members rooting for him in every single game than there are in all of Miami. Just another KKK prostitute and the sad thing is his parents know it, but they care more about the Benjamins than they do about stomping those racist FN schools down with their boys.

Lol. I love Jeudys ability and all but seriously? That drill MORE then favored him. DB had no chance. JJ danced for like 5 secs at the line. No threat of a pass rush. Those drills are made for guys like him. Impossible to win against JJ in those drills unless you are otherworldly like Patrick Peterson out of HS

Jerry is a traitor. He is not a Cane. He is a Bama. He helps us none. Keep his gheys play with gheys *** off the Miami Hurricane board. Weak to jock a kid that just turned his back on a program you claim to love.

Advertisement
Back