Notice of Allegations *update*

View as article
Advertisement
Feldman

.@GinoTorretta My GUESS UM gets LOIC; maybe 1 more postseason ban (meaning would have 3 served) & significant scholarship losses.
12:54pm - 13 Jan 13

LULZ at another bowl ban. Felchman done lost his **** mind.

Feldman is a laggard. He knows only slightly more than anyone else on here, and even then that's questionable.

We've already been obviously working the "we've taken the 3 postseason bowl bans" angle, by mentioning the ACC Championship game in almost every single PR piece.

Feldman lost his cane card... all SEC all the time now that he is working for CBS. His latest NCAA hit piece on us - rehash of old news ****ed me off. He was fired by ESPN so if he loses this gig he is back to 3rd tier blogs. BTW if he predicted we skate all the CBSSEChomers would be upset. If we do skate, he figures all will be well with our small base.

DMoney....what do you have for us on this?

18-25 would really **** me off. Why would they give these positive signals if that's what it was. It will be hard to manage more than 15.

If we got 6 scholly for three years taken and 1 more bowl ban while that sucks it would not be that bad. Lets put it this way, that is probably significantly less than what our rivals have telling recruits the past 2 years. Also while another bowl ban may mess up things regarding the 2013 class, it would have no bearing on the monster potential class of 2014.

Dude, stop. Another bowl ban would be ****ing ridiculous. So, I guess we're somehow just below PSU's level.

It would be ridiculous from that very standpoint, but 6 schollys over 3 years would not be the that bad. I think that is something we can weather. For arguments sake would you be more happy with 30 over 3 year and no more nowl bans?

Advertisement

18-25 would really **** me off. Why would they give these positive signals if that's what it was. It will be hard to manage more than 15.

If we got 6 scholly for three years taken and 1 more bowl ban while that sucks it would not be that bad. Lets put it this way, that is probably significantly less than what our rivals have telling recruits the past 2 years. Also while another bowl ban may mess up things regarding the 2013 class, it would have no bearing on the monster potential class of 2014.

Dude, stop. Another bowl ban would be ****ing ridiculous. So, I guess we're somehow just below PSU's level.

It would be ridiculous from that very standpoint, but 6 schollys over 3 years would not be the that bad. I think that is something we can weather. For arguments sake would you be more happy with 30 over 3 year and no more nowl bans?

No, I'd be furious. I'd take 15-20 over 3 years and call it a deal, though. Seriously, other people have mentioned it, but what has been proven that makes what we did worse than UCF or UNC? What kind of precedent does the NCAA want to set here? Their organization is going to be dictated by the media? The big, bad NCAA doesn't want to do that, do they? They're too powerful!

This whole thing is disgusting.

No, I'd be furious. I'd take 15-20 over 3 years and call it a deal, though. Seriously, other people have mentioned it, but what has been proven that makes what we did worse than UCF or UNC? What kind of precedent does the NCAA want to set here? Their organization is going to be dictated by the media? The big, bad NCAA doesn't want to do that, do they? They're too powerful!

The NCAA won't win any popular contests, they are mostly hated regardless of the decision they make on Miami.

Oh I agree the whole thing was blown out of proportion from the get. I was just one of those that refused and refuses to put my head in the sand on this, and I always considered what SC got as our bench mark here. I do not agree with that but I learned that the NCAA is never consistent, your example of UCF and UNC is perfect especially when comparing to SC, and they seem to be looking to make an example out of someone. I do not agree with what I said in my OP as being fair, but I would take 18 over 3 years and 1 more bowl over 30 over 3 and no more bowls.

Advertisement

Oh I agree the whole thing was blown out of proportion from the get. I was just one of those that refused and refuses to put my head in the sand on this, and I always considered what SC got as our bench mark here. I do not agree with that but I learned that the NCAA is never consistent, your example of UCF and UNC is perfect especially when comparing to SC, and they seem to be looking to make an example out of someone. I do not agree with what I said in my OP as being fair, but I would take 18 over 3 years and 1 more bowl over 30 over 3 and no more bowls.

New leadership of NCAA and new direction since USC case. You absolutely have to pay attention to that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seems like a **** of a coincidence that Carroll tweets that UM has the best compliance department in the country about two days before the NCAA is supposed to release the letter of allegations.

Probably means nothing but I have my fingers crossed.

Advertisement
Back