- Clayton Tune; 4,074yds 40TD’s & 10IN’s

But yeah, he “suCks bRo!”...

Didn't call plays at west Virginia and I see he was so loved at Houston

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231028_222942_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231028_222942_Samsung Internet.jpg
    562.9 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
How many of the people on here taking up the Dawson is innocent cause we’re the same ones who said Dawson never did **** as an OC when his hiring was announced? I’m guessing a pretty substantial %.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My source is very biased, of that there is no doubt.

I would spread it out and run tempo, flood the zones with route concepts (sail, etc), and run more draws and delays into those 3 man fronts on third downs.

I haven’t seen any of those things done.

I'll say this again, I believe Mario needs to look at his whole offensive philosophy from style, tempo and going all-in with dual threat QB's....

EDIT: I want to say I don’t think this is all on Dawson in the least bit. We have a major problem at quarterback. Dawson has left a lot to be desired, but guys are open. We can’t throw the ball to them and instead we throw it to the other team. This screenshot sucks but this throw steals 7 points from us. Even with a ****** QB, it steals 3 points from us. This isn’t Dawson’s fault. This isn’t ******* meddling. This is poor quarterback play. Period.

View attachment 265070

TVD is 1000% a problem, a huge problem. He is unplayable, and shouldn’t be out there. But unfortunately, as bad as he is, he is still probably our best option, which is an even bigger issue and only one person’s fault.

Perception is everything. These recruits and opposing coaches, don’t see or care enough to see the kid is done mentally. They aren’t cutting our HC any slack. All they see is a guy who was once slotted to be a high NFL pick, having another ****** season. You posted on several occasions this off season, and I agreed every time, how big this season was for TVD and our future based on this years QB and offensive performance. Well unless we do a 180 in these next 3 games, which has about a 1% chance of happening, we failed miserably. No one is going to remember those first 4 games against a likely 7-5/6-6 TAMU and 3 schools of the blind that happened what feels like 3 years ago. They will see and remember the bad and use that as more ammo for MCs ****** offensive reputation.

All this talk about us going after some HS QB on the low, lol. Cool, I’m sure we are, but that aint happening. So we will need to sell our soul to land some portal kid and anyone worth a **** will likely have proven, consistent, offensive coaches after him so I’m not optimistic about that either. Why should I?

The toxic side of me is quietly loving all of this Pratt talk that has been revved up lately. People are really, really, really digging deep and putting their eggs in that basket and banking on him being our savior next year and fixing everything. Okay, cool. Let me preface this by saying I hope he comes, because we won’t come anywhere close to getting someone better (even though there will be better options), but if he doesn’t enter/choose us, this board will need to be locked because those kicking the can down the road putting their eggs in that basket will be all out of gas and it would be laughable watching the same people say, “No worries, we got Emory!!”

TLDR version - Our QB situation is an absolute joke and that is one persons fault. I personally have zero hope it gets any better because I have zero optimism in us recruiting QBs, CBs, and DTs. So IMO, we are ****ed. A difference maker at QB is the only thing that can get our HC ahead of the curve and unless we add a DUDE in the portal, we will have one of, if not the worst QB rooms in Power 5 football.

Advertisement
Frank Ponce
James Coley
Joe Moorehead
Mike Bobo
Brian Ferentz
Dan Enos
Josh Gattis
Tim Horton
Drew Thatcher
Marcus Arroyo
Brad Glenn
Collin Klein
Grant Chestnut
We will ‘steal’ Bobo from UGA and Mario will sell that to the Bros as a huge heist. You in turn will spend the next spring going mad/insane trying to tell the Bros that we were just grifted by Kirby yet again…

He won’t.

How many off seasons do people need of this guy talking about “fizical toughness”.

Im admittedly biased here, but Cristobal is an abject moron.
It is very clear you hate Mario and TVD. I question how much of a fan you really are because the offseason is 4 games away and you seem to think this type of thread is going to help create change.

Advertisement
Back