Not breaking news, but…

Advertisement
This. Even if it was true, why post it now?
rhos GIF by Real Housewives of Sydney

Mario will be OC next year.

Next year box score will

6/13 passing

45 carries for 187 yards (can't break long runs bc the entire defense will be bunched up in between the hashes and we will run straight into it everytime).

No more TEs on the roster. We will create a new position. OTE (offensive tackle end). It will be revolutionary. We will come out with 9 offensive lineman.

But no worries, explosvie Ray Ray Joseph will be on the field. Pre snap, he will motion into the offensive lineman and act as one himself while he blocks the 240 LB LB.

All will be OK.

Advertisement
Mario will be OC next year.

Next year box score will

6/13 passing

45 carries for 187 yards (can't break long runs bc the entire defense will be bunched up in between the hashes and we will run straight into it everytime).

No more TEs on the roster. We will create a new position. OTE (offensive tackle end). It will be revolutionary. We will come out with 9 offensive lineman.

But no worries, explosvie Ray Ray Joseph will be on the field. Pre snap, he will motion into the offensive lineman and act as one himself while he blocks the 240 LB LB.

All will be OK.
But what is the record?

Advertisement
Of course it doesn't make sense, because there's a really good chance it's not entirely true. Consider you're reading this on an internet message board thru a game of telephone via a guy who is perpetually negative in every regard. Just something to keep in mind.
When we have reached the argument of not believing everything you read on a message board, on a message board, things have gone awry ...

Dawson is done here at the end of the season.

Not happy with the amount of meddling by Mario and his boyfriend (Mirabal), and his ideas to fix TVD (limit the thinking by speeding up the pace of the game) has been nixed in order to play “complementary football”.

He’s also getting some heat internally for not being able to script plays to start games to get TVD in rhythm. While this is well deserved, you can’t really roast his *** if one of the fixes he’s pitched has been declined. As a professional, he should be able to come up with a scheme (it’s been 5-weeks) to mask some of this **** and he just can’t.

Two things -

^ I believe it’s true that he’s unhappy, but the source is biased. To me, this is a bit of CYA as the season ends on a major thud. Like Gattis, the stink of this type of prolonged failure is brutal for the resume.
^ TVD’s inability to develop as a player claims yet another OC’s career. It’s no secret I have a personal dislike for him, and this only strengthens my criticism that he’s an unaccountable *** clown.

Believe what you wish, and **** all of your mothers.
Awesome. as predicted this is now the professor of dark arts position from Harry Potter

harry potter slapping GIF

@Ghandi why post this during the FSU week?

Even if you truly believe this to be fact, it is just another thing that will take focus away from FSU. Even if you HATE Mario, TVD, or just want this to be true, it serves very little purpose right now.

Nobody is really focused on FSU, though. We all know we are gonna get smoked. What everyone is focused on is how ******* horrible we are, and how bad of a coach MC actually is. Nothing except wins changes this. No amount of slick bro talk, no bat signal, nothing but Ws.

He gets paid to win, not lose.

Advertisement
I really hope this isn’t true

If it is Mario going to burn the program down to the ground faster than I thought

Can’t imagine he’s that dumb to handcuff his OC after the way we looked the first 4 games

TVD is the real problem (injuries, mental breakdowns, and skill limitations) with Mario second for not finding a capable backup

But I wouldn’t be surprised if people (Mario) are probably starting to point fingers because that’s what big ego’s do

Advertisement
Dawson is done here at the end of the season.

Not happy with the amount of meddling by Mario and his boyfriend (Mirabal), and his ideas to fix TVD (limit the thinking by speeding up the pace of the game) has been nixed in order to play “complementary football”.

He’s also getting some heat internally for not being able to script plays to start games to get TVD in rhythm. While this is well deserved, you can’t really roast his *** if one of the fixes he’s pitched has been declined. As a professional, he should be able to come up with a scheme (it’s been 5-weeks) to mask some of this **** and he just can’t.

Two things -

^ I believe it’s true that he’s unhappy, but the source is biased. To me, this is a bit of CYA as the season ends on a major thud. Like Gattis, the stink of this type of prolonged failure is brutal for the resume.
^ TVD’s inability to develop as a player claims yet another OC’s career. It’s no secret I have a personal dislike for him, and this only strengthens my criticism that he’s an unaccountable *** clown.

Believe what you wish, and **** all of your mothers.
Growl Growling GIF by Steve Harvey TV

Damn It Wesley Snipes GIF by IMDb

Yeah the **** you are, b.

Gonna have "In The Squat Rack (your offseason column): OC HIRE" and you are gonna do it for the likes because you're ******* addicted to those likes. Feels good, don't it?
I’ve got a lot of addictions but likes ain’t one

However, I need this type of energy right now

It’s like a great spotter

Don’t have time to do the quarter by quarter splits but if Mario was really meddling do you think he would have let a shaky QB throw it on a third and long/goal? Score was 10-6 at that point and a chip shot FG would have made it a lot easier going forward.

I know a lot of you have anger towards Mario right now but use your heads this bs makes no sense.
We were losing to UNC the whole second half. Losing to Clemson the whole game. Losing to NC St the whole game. Losing to UVA most the game.

Advertisement
Back