Not breaking news, but…

Here are the actual facts:

-The offense was a top 10 offense in the country up until Ga Tech
-Our starting QB had a mental breakdown during that game and has not recovered, and the offense has never looked the same
-Opposing defenses are running the same scheme EVERY GAME against us that we cannot scheme around
-There is absolutely no creativity on offense anymore

You can say all you want that Mario is sabotaging our season in the background but the reality is we have a QB who has lost his mind and an OC that can't figure out how to beat zone coverage. None of that is on Mario. He may be an absolutely horrible game day coach but I don't for a second believe the offensive struggles are on him and not Dawson. The offensive line, Mario and Mirabel's area, is giving TVD ALL FREAKING DAY to throw the ball and Dawson can't figure out a way to get people the ball.

And honestly, I don't blame Mario for slowing the game down. If TVD cannot complete a pass your only hope is to keep it low scoring, which worked against UVA and Clemson. And almost worked against NC State. How quickly we forget the Lashlee 3 and outs that took 17 seconds off the clock and would get us behind 3 scores before we could blink. This team cannot come back from behind with TVD.
If this is the case Mario should never hire a OC again in his tenure here cause he obviously doesn’t know wtf he doing in that department

Advertisement
Here are the actual facts:

-The offense was a top 10 offense in the country up until Ga Tech
-Our starting QB had a mental breakdown during that game and has not recovered, and the offense has never looked the same
-Opposing defenses are running the same scheme EVERY GAME against us that we cannot scheme around
-There is absolutely no creativity on offense anymore

You can say all you want that Mario is sabotaging our season in the background but the reality is we have a QB who has lost his mind and an OC that can't figure out how to beat zone coverage. None of that is on Mario. He may be an absolutely horrible game day coach but I don't for a second believe the offensive struggles are on him and not Dawson. The offensive line, Mario and Mirabel's area, is giving TVD ALL FREAKING DAY to throw the ball and Dawson can't figure out a way to get people the ball.

And honestly, I don't blame Mario for slowing the game down. If TVD cannot complete a pass your only hope is to keep it low scoring, which worked against UVA and Clemson. And almost worked against NC State. How quickly we forget the Lashlee 3 and outs that took 17 seconds off the clock and would get us behind 3 scores before we could blink. This team cannot come back from behind with TVD.
As much as I am a mope this is hard to argue against

Good for him.

He'll be the fall guy for this season, but his resume speaks for itself. No sense is throwing your career down the drain if you're not allowed to operate in full capacity the way you want.

Another one bites the dust...
Yea his resume does speak for itself. Got fired after 1 season at Kentucky and almost got his playcalling duties taken away from him last year at Houston lol

Advertisement
There’s already 11 pages by the time I see this

But it’s just gonna be a regurgitation of the same **** I’ve been reading for 3 weeks

I like Dawson a lot but

IMG_1071.gif

This program is a cursed black hole and Sean McVay and Demeco Ryans couldn’t save it

Advertisement
Pray tell, how come when Miami played Texas A&M they were airing it out, Van Dyke had 374 yards, threw for five touchdowns and on that late 3rd-and-4 when Cristobal asked Dawson what he wanted to do, he said he wanted to put a foot on their throat and got the green light to dial it up for the 64-yard touchdown to George.

Now suddenly he hates it here, Mario is a micromanager, et al.

His quarterback lost 100% of his mojo and has coughed up 10 interceptions and two fumbles the past three games. This team would be 9-0 or 8-1 right now if Van Dyke was merely playing pretty good instead of like hot garbage.... but this now means Dawson is out, Cristobal is a Gestapo and the program is going to **** in a handbag. Got it.

Mario is literally trying to build a hard-nose, power team like Georgia and is going after the personnel to do so—the Dawgs playing for a third title in a row this season, while our fan base swings from the nuts of Rhett Lashlee and his 12-8 run calling offensive plays for Miami. Hilarious.

Advertisement
Pray tell, how come when Miami played Texas A&M they were airing it out, Van Dyke had 374 yards, threw for five touchdowns and on that late 3rd-and-4 when Cristobal asked Dawson what he wanted to do, he said he wanted to put a foot on their throat and got the green light to dial it up for the 64-yard touchdown to George.

Now suddenly he hates it here, Mario is a micromanager, et al.

His quarterback lost 100% of his mojo and has coughed up 10 interceptions and two fumbles the past three games. This team would be 9-0 or 8-1 right now if Van Dyke was merely playing pretty good instead of like hot garbage.... but this now means Dawson is out, Cristobal is a Gestapo and the program is going to **** in a handbag. Got it.
This. Even if it was true, why post it now?

Advertisement
Clemson game could have been a blessing and a curse. Mario saw he could win by relying on the defense. So with TVD struggling he probably told Dawson to use the same game plan they did with the rookie QB going forward. That clearly did not work last week. Maybe Mario wakes up and just let's Dawson go full A&M game plan. He has to know we are not going to shut down that FSU offense to less then 24 points? He has to right? Someone help me out here lol.
Please Help All Of Us Cane Fans Here!!!

Don’t have time to do the quarter by quarter splits but if Mario was really meddling do you think he would have let a shaky QB throw it on a third and long/goal? Score was 10-6 at that point and a chip shot FG would have made it a lot easier going forward.

I know a lot of you have anger towards Mario right now but use your heads then bs makes no sense.
TVDs *** should have been on the beach. That’s all on our Nucklehead HC.

Is this your king? Lol smh

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231105_150107_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231105_150107_Samsung Internet.jpg
    676.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231028_222942_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231028_222942_Samsung Internet.jpg
    562.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231028_235207_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20231028_235207_Samsung Internet.jpg
    536.3 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement