North Carolina at Miami (1-5-21) on ESPN at 8 pm

Advertisement
Tweedle dee chucks up an 80 footer with 3 seconds left and draws iron, tweedle dum chucks up an airball from the foul line.

Where do we find these guys?
No kidding lol. I actually thought he was gonna make that 80 footer too. God. What a dumbass play lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
There are no words, although when the reporter said the Canes desperately missed Lykes, etc; I would have just stopped at "desperately missed" about this game's shooting.

Bottom line is that Miami is a bad, bad team right now. Can't believe how bad we looked tonight, particularly in the last 10 minutes of the game. I hate to say it but right now we look like a low-mid major program. We're losing to bad teams, good teams, young teams, inferior teams, etc. We're losing to everybody. Things will stay the same, until real changes are made. This :****: we're seeing isn't going to get it done.

Sad to say, but there are HS teams in Florida that would beat this Miami team. Body language from some players and at times even the coaching staff is alarming. Coach L needs to get this turned around or his days at Miami may be numbered. 💯

Advertisement
Advertisement
I guess we are almost used to it, but when Beverly THREW-UP those last 2 FT attempts, they were so casual - poorly aimed, I wanted to THROW-UP. But he's just one of several disappointments out there.

Advertisement
Back