North Carolina at Miami (1-5-21) on ESPN at 8 pm

Absolutely pathetic coaching performance
How is this coaching? HOW? I want to hear how L could scheme around the fact that Brooks got saddled with at least 2 fouls he shouldn't have gotten. Miami with Brooks was rolling, because he was able to own the paint and use his experience to put in work.

UNC has been kept in the game by the refs, and Miami was never able to get distance, mostly because of stupid crap. Timberlake is a junk baller that at this point is a middle of the pack player. Can't shoot, can't maintain the dribble.

Advertisement
This is tough to watch.

I pray all these players get an extra year of eligibility so we can try again next year.

Of course @Da_Lucky_One will be around after the game to remind us all how much Lykes and McGusty mean to the program and the great learning experience this was

I only said the last line. Those other words don't belong to me.

Michael Jordan learned how to make game winner because of the ones he missed.

L can't catch the ball for Matt. L can't tell the refs to be competent. It's frustrating as ****, because this team was so close to pulling away all night.

Advertisement
How is this coaching? HOW? I want to hear how L could scheme around the fact that Brooks got saddled with at least 2 fouls he shouldn't have gotten. Miami with Brooks was rolling, because he was able to own the paint and use his experience to put in work.

UNC has been kept in the game by the refs, and Miami was never able to get distance, mostly because of stupid crap. Timberlake is a junk baller that at this point is a middle of the pack player. Can't shoot, can't maintain the dribble.
This is a collection of 4 and 5 star talent. A half-way decent coach wins this game

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back