Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

WTF am I looking at?

This is what a distal metacarpal fracture should look like:

View attachment 305601

Dude must have really wanted a medical RS and gone at his own finger with a Vise-Grip. Or somebody's making **** up and used some randomphoto from Google.
Funny thing, on the replay of the game, there was a play when they were deep in SMU territory when the team was starting to huddle when I distinctly saw him pulling on his figures much like you would do if you were trying to pop back a dislocated finger.

Advertisement
Funny thing, on the replay of the game, there was a play when they were deep in SMU territory when the team was starting to huddle when I distinctly saw him pulling on his figures much like you would do if you were trying to pop back a dislocated finger.

Nah, he just needed to fart...

WTF am I looking at?

This is what a distal metacarpal fracture should look like:

View attachment 305601

Dude must have really wanted a medical RS and gone at his own finger with a Vise-Grip. Or somebody's making **** up and used some randomphoto from Google.
there is a ****** photoshopped into the distal end of the fifth metacarpal of that xray.

He's a *****.

Advertisement
earl little left number 1 bama for 1-4 FSU lol
He wasn’t going to play at bama. Lifelong bama fan learned a hard lesson. Don’t go to a team just because you were a fan of them. You don’t know if you are even good enough to play. Now his career is journeyman which it probably was always going to be.

Advertisement
They did that for a PR stunt, they know the other day it looked bad so they had to create some sort of hype today.
It still looks bad, and goofy, and pathetic, and stupid. The head coach having a foot race with his players after every single practice. And it's not even a real race. I know other coaches have done something like this from time to time for a bet, or some other odd reason, but it's not something they do every day.

Most of us have played high school football or other organized sports. Some on here were lucky enough to have played sports in college. If my high school football coach would have raced us after every practice, I would have thought something was wrong with him, and would have had no respect for him.

I can't believe FSU even posts this stuff and thinks it's cool or beneficial for the football team. The rest of the college football world thinks this is ridiculous. FSU is total clown city. I can't wait until we play these cork soakers.

Hilarious that they now have to have a race tracker since the team quit on Norvell

This is embarrasing as ****.

I can't believe I'm saying this... but Manny Diaz and even Al Golden coach circles around Norvell. No team of ours ever looked as bad as this FSU team. Even the year where our OL were doing homoerotic pictures, that team would crush this FSU team.

They should be 0-5 if Cal didn't choke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It still looks bad, and goofy, and pathetic, and stupid. The head coach having a foot race with his players after every single practice. And it's not even a real race. I know other coaches have done something like this from time to time for a bet, or some other odd reason, but it's not something they do every day.

Most of us have played high school football or other organized sports. Some on here were lucky enough to have played sports in college. If my high school football coach would have raced us after every practice, I would have thought something was wrong with him, and would have had no respect for him.

I can't believe FSU even posts this stuff and thinks it's cool or beneficial for the football team. The rest of the college football world thinks this is ridiculous. FSU is total clown city. I can't wait until we play these cork soakers.
I think someone racing there players can be normal but when he does it (its not just cause Im a cane fan) it just looks weird and goofy. He reminds me of like Jim Carrey when hes at that mental hospital with that skirt.

Yup systems are overrated a lot of the time man. Ward could do most systems pause, DJ can’t run any system. I did not understand the hype, dude played in the minor leagues last season and couldn’t do it at Clemson. You think Dabo can’t run a system? That’s why they let his *** go without any fight. They gave him a small time frame window and benched him and realized he was *** and they blew that evaluation. Cam was their top target as well, they should correct that to DJU has emerged as what’s left for fsu and they have no choice but to put him as their top target. I hate when they don’t want to hurt players feelings, just call it what it is

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back