Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Screenshot 2024-10-01 at 9.01.08 PM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
One number is the 247 sports team ranking, one is the 247 Composite team ranking which is kind of an average from the major recruiting sites rankings of each player in their class vs just the 247 ranking for the players.
Got it, thanks. I didn’t realize they did the non-composite on team rankings.

FSU is not winning more than two games this year. I don’t even think it’s debatable. Dabo does not forget and will run a Golden train on prison Mike. Every draft eligible player with a pulse is going to pack it in. Glenn is garbage. If they were smart, they would just try a field goal every time they pass midfield. The only players worth a **** right now are the punter and the place kicker.

FSU is not winning more than two games this year. I don’t even think it’s debatable. Dabo does not forget and will run a Golden train on prison Mike. Every draft eligible player with a pulse is going to pack it in. Glenn is garbage. If they were smart, they would just try a field goal every time they pass midfield. The only players worth a **** right now are the punter and the place kicker.

@HurricanePhilly would like to inquire about this golden train

Advertisement
They always spinning excuses for someone who can’t recruit. Either they are cheap or ****y or some other buzz word. Just say he sucks at recruiting it’s that simple

13-0 regular season while over paying and he couldn’t close. That tells you he can’t recruit and wins weren’t going to help him with it either

They always spinning excuses for someone who can’t recruit. Either they are cheap or ****y or some other buzz word. Just say he sucks at recruiting it’s that simple

13-0 regular season while over paying and he couldn’t close. That tells you he can’t recruit and wins weren’t going to help him with it either

You need to be relatable and not a cheesy awkward weirdo. Combine that and someone with the personality of blandy shannon and its a recipe for disaster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back