Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
"All right fellas. I know we are 1-4 and just got boat raced by SMU in their first ACC game ever. Yes, same SMU who we specifically mentioned in our lawsuit against the ACC as being below us. I know your draft stocks are plummeting, and you are on the verge of faking an injury so you don't have to participate in this **** show of a season anymore. But I know the perfect way to turn this around. Last one to the end zone has to shovel renegades droppings before kickoff. Go!"

Omggggg someone needs to put together a compilation that shows the progression from preseason to right now. ******* amazing.
Well Done Fah GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Advertisement
WTF am I looking at?

This is what a distal metacarpal fracture should look like:

View attachment 305601

Dude must have really wanted a medical RS and gone at his own finger with a Vise-Grip. Or somebody's making **** up and used some randomphoto from Google.
I haven't seen a lot of them... but ive seen enough to know that is a ****** finger. Hope that helps!

Advertisement
WTF am I looking at?

This is what a distal metacarpal fracture should look like:

View attachment 305601

Dude must have really wanted a medical RS and gone at his own finger with a Vise-Grip. Or somebody's making **** up and used some randomphoto from Google.
It’s a ******. The glowing part of the finger is a ******.

"All right fellas. I know we are 1-4 and just got boat raced by SMU in their first ACC game ever. Yes, same SMU who we specifically mentioned in our lawsuit against the ACC as being below us. I know your draft stocks are plummeting, and you are on the verge of faking an injury so you don't have to participate in this **** show of a season anymore. But I know the perfect way to turn this around. Last one to the end zone has to shovel renegades droppings before kickoff. Go!"
Inspiring

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back