Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Yup systems are overrated a lot of the time man. Ward could do most systems pause, DJ can’t run any system. I did not understand the hype, dude played in the minor leagues last season and couldn’t do it at Clemson. You think Dabo can’t run a system? That’s why they let his *** go without any fight. They gave him a small time frame window and benched him and realized he was *** and they blew that evaluation. Can was their top target as well, they should correct that to DJU has emerged as what’s left for fsu and they have no choice but to put him as their top target. I hate when they don’t want to hurt players feelings, just call it what
I mean, 100%. When your coach can’t recruit but you’ve built up some myth of his coaching and developing genius, that’s how you end up believing that he can make gold from crap. There was plenty of evidence of this not being teue

Advertisement
No thanks. You can keep your Miami alum Linebacker coach...

1727974998428.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
In a way, it would be a blessing if Deion went to Florida State. His Colorado talent acquisition philosophy would almost completely remove Florida State as competition for high school players. He would bring in 50-60 transfers and put the Seminoles on a course where it would be almost impossible for them to revert to a blended model again.

At this point the one guy said it perfect. Who is Deion without Shaduer and Travis. Basically Mike Norvell with more flash.

Difference is at least FSU/Jordan kept finding ways to win.

Colorado's remaining schedule is definite losses and toss ups. No definite wins. I thought 4 maybe 5 wins but I think they get to 6...then the excitement....does Shaduer and Travis and several other kids play in a 100% meaningless bowl.

Advertisement
I'll be surprised if he's on staff next year. He'll get DC offers and someone already tried to poach him (hence his promo to co-DC).
I don't disagree with that. But I don't think he'll take what will appear to be a lateral move.

He'll likely need a P4 DC job to leave.

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, I GUESS.. 1-4 RECORD

Florida State coach Mike Norvell began the week by noting that there are "open doors of opportunity" as the 1-4 Seminoles evaluate personnel in an attempt to play the "best guys" who can "make plays there in the moment."

It's the search for "real ones" as FSU has been devoid of playmakers in games throughout most of the first half of the painfully disappointing 2024 campaign.

Advertisement
Back