Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I dont watch much if any NFL...but I just saw that Johnny Wlson is on pace for 4 catches this year.

Who saw that coming...a big slow average hands player who cant block and thinks he is a WR.

How is everyone else doing...I dont know really who plays where. I know Coleman is on the bills and just doing OK.

Advertisement
Advertisement

No delusion this week:

Sonnone :Clemson 37, FSU 16

Coach adam Brown: Clemson 55, Florida State 0

Kevin Little: Clemson 45, FSU 17

Blostein: Clemson 48, FSU 14

There is some delusion. Sonnone has the game a lot closer than it will be. Also no way the FSU offense with Brock Glenn at QB is scoring that much on the Clemson defense. Glenn was horrible last year and I doubt he has developed much since then.

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, I GUESS.. 1-4 RECORD

Florida State coach Mike Norvell began the week by noting that there are "open doors of opportunity" as the 1-4 Seminoles evaluate personnel in an attempt to play the "best guys" who can "make plays there in the moment."

It's the search for "real ones" as FSU has been devoid of playmakers in games throughout most of the first half of the painfully disappointing 2024 campaign.

Well, we know that all the real ones be in Tallahassee, right @RVACane ?

Advertisement
My Bull gator partner is still certain that Lane will be in Hogtown gear next year..................But, then again he was certain that the gators would beat us..................................I guess that means Lane will get a nice extension and pay raise at The Sipp............

Last edited:
Advertisement
Clemson should win easily but this isn’t a normal Clemson defense. Ranked like 100 in total defense. Most of those are against the backups with game out of hand, but still.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back