Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Crack backing a team mate like that in practice is diabolical !!!! 💀
Dumb. Not sure what I just watched. I guess this is their 3rd string or scout team offense practicing against 3rd string or scout team defense? Jackson (#10) wearing a red jersey, so he clearly cannot be hit. Looks like the defense trying to grab his flag, which is his football towel. Do they win the drill if they get his towel?

Jackson is quick, no doubt, but the defense is half *** trying to get his towel. The last defender who looked like he was serious about getting his towel then gets laid out by a teammate in what started out as a non-contact drill. The other 2nd string offense (white jerseys, garnet pants) acts like they just won something. Maybe the offense gets bragging rights for the day if the qb scores on that play? They were awful excited.

Dumb. Not sure what I just watched. I guess this is their 3rd string or scout team offense practicing against 3rd string or scout team defense? Jackson (#10) wearing a red jersey, so he clearly cannot be hit. Looks like the defense trying to grab his flag, which is his football towel. Do they win the drill if they get his towel?

Jackson is quick, no doubt, but the defense is half *** trying to get his towel. The last defender who looked like he was serious about getting his towel then gets laid out by a teammate in what started out as a non-contact drill. The other 2nd string offense (white jerseys, garnet pants) acts like they just won something. Maybe the offense gets bragging rights for the day if the qb scores on that play? They were awful excited.
They don’t even do that or try that hard in a real game. Lol

Who is better between Jackson and the higher rated kid from Georgia?

Advertisement
Who is better between Jackson and the higher rated kid from Georgia?
You referring to Jaden Rashada? I don't know enough about both players. That is a question for another poster on here whose name I will not mention. He has in-depth analysis and break down on every high school and college player that has ever played.

You referring to Jaden Rashada? I don't know enough about both players. That is a question for another poster on here whose name I will not mention. He has in-depth analysis and break down on every high school and college player that has ever played.
1728092531965.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back