Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_4077.gif

Their defense hasn’t given up more than 30pts but once.

They also haven’t faced an offense as good as Miami but I’m sticking to 38-45pts on offense.

FSU's "defense":

W - Cal (3-4, 0-4 ACC) - averaging 24 points per game (#15 ACC), F$U held them to 9 (and Cal missed 2 FGs)
L - GaTech (5-3, 3-2 ACC) - averaging 30.4 points per game (#9 ACC), F$U held them to 24
L - BC (4-3, 1-2 ACC) - averaging 26.3 points per game (#12 ACC), F$U held them to 28
L - Memphis - averaging 31.2 points per game, F$U held them to 20
L - SMU (6-1, 3-0 ACC) - averaging 40.7 points per game (#4 ACC), F$U held them to 42
L - Clemson (6-1, 5-0 ACC) - averaging 42 points per game (#2 ACC), F$U held them to 29
L - Duke (6-1, 2-1 ACC) - averaging 25.9 points per game (#14 ACC), F$U held them to 23

I won't focus too much on Memphis, amazingly, F$U has already played 6 of 8 ACC games, which should be enough to analyze.

The "good" performances would include the victory over Cal (the last-place team in the ACC) and the game against Clemson (holding Clemson to 13 points below average.

The other four ACC games are approximately average, with F$U holding two teams (GaTech and Duke) to slightly less than average points, and two teams slightly exceeded their average (BC and SMU).

Sooooo...not great. And for the record, I'm not saying our defense is so awesome in "points allowed". In our three ACC games, each opponent has outscored their average. Sadly, we only have one significant injury right now (Damari), so we really need to pull our **** together over the next five games. Fortunately, we have a chance to "get right" against the WORST offense in Division I-A.

As for our offense (one of the BEST in Division I-A), we will go against an F$U defense that is really not great, but is ALSO getting hit with some injuries (as well as quiet quitting).

Could the F$U defense rise to the occasion? I mean, I guess. F$U has faced 4 teams in the bottom half of the ACC in scoring, and 2 teams in the upper half. Now they have to play the #1 scoring team in the ACC.

I think Miami can put up another 50-burger. Start fast. Let Cam go for at least 250 and 3 TDs in the first half, and then let him coast in the 3rd.

Poff or Emory in the 4th.

Louisville is 72nd after playing us. FSU is 75th.

Yeah, and F$U could be 105th after playing us.

F$U's defense is banged up. The morale is shot. They've played two tough ACC offenses (Clemson, SMU) and four bad ACC offenses.

Louisville has a better defense. What were they ranked before playing Miami, and how far down did we push them? That's the funny stat.

Advertisement
Why? Has their defense finally started to show up for games?
Exactly. Their defense showed up for this last game against Duke, who is I think has the 112th ranked offense in FBS. Their previous game before Duke was Clemson, who put up 500 yards of total offense, just struggled a little in the red zone.

So, FSU's defense "showed up" for one game against a bottom tier offense.

I expect 35+ but I doubt it’s 50 like some are thinking.
There may be enough turnover-caused short fields to make 50 very doable unless FSU just concedes the game early on and doesn't bother trying to push the ball down field with their laughable QBs

Advertisement
Every week, now, they are gonna have copycat ****-eaters...

Sad...
Maybe that should become the team's new turnover or TD celebration on the sideline. The player can pull some dog **** from a pink backpack and sample it in celebration...at least until the "curse" is broken. 🤣

Last edited:
Advertisement
Here’s the breakdown. He talked to some lady asking if he could pick up her dogs ****. He then used a bag and picked up said “poo”. Then he took a nibble. Then he gagged. It sounded like the lady he asked to pick up her dogs **** then offered a gallon jug of water. It seemed very staged. If a rando asked to eat my dogs ****, I’m not sticking around to offer water.

If he wants recognition from this fanbase then we’ll need to see it farm to table style. Otherwise, it never happened.
“Farm to table style”
1729559182115.png

Advertisement
Back