Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Exactly. Their defense showed up for this last game against Duke, who is I think has the 112th ranked offense in FBS. Their previous game before Duke was Clemson, who put up 500 yards of total offense, just struggled a little in the red zone.

So, FSU's defense "showed up" for one game against a bottom tier offense.
The D didn’t show up. Duke was given short fields after FSUs string of turnovers.

Hard to rack up yards when you’re starting 15 yards from the end zone.

The guy running their NIL is a podcaster. No wonder they suck.

1729567534303.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Crazy that FSU has only given up 30+ points once this season and it was at SMU. I am curious how well they do against our offense since we have scored 38+ every week
Clemson scored 29 but put up 500 yards of offense. Their problem was they went 5/7 on field goals. FSU has been solid defensively but they’ve also played a bunch of weak offensive teams. We will test them and Mario will not settle for chip shot field goals nor punt in fourth and short situations. Our offense has been hyper aggressive all year. We’re going for 40+

The D didn’t show up. Duke was given short fields after FSUs string of turnovers.

Hard to rack up yards when you’re starting 15 yards from the end zone.
Huh? I hate FSU with a passion, but their defense did actually show up against Duke. That is not saying much since Dukes offense is limited and anemic at times.

Yes, FSU turned it over 4 times, basically giving Duke the majority of their points. One of Dukes scores was a pick 6. Duke still punted 8 times, so majority of their drives did not start with a short field.

They held Duke's offense to 180 total yards and forced 8 punts. Kind of the definition of showing up. Again, I'm aware Duke's offense is pretty pathetic, so I am not impressed with what FSU's D did that game. I don't gauge the Duke game as what we will see from FSU's defense, but I can still acknowledge FSU's D showed up for that game.

Advertisement
Huh? I hate FSU with a passion, but their defense did actually show up against Duke. That is not saying much since Dukes offense is limited and anemic at times.

Yes, FSU turned it over 4 times, basically giving Duke the majority of their points. One of Dukes scores was a pick 6. Duke still punted 8 times, so majority of their drives did not start with a short field.

They held Duke's offense to 180 total yards and forced 8 punts. Kind of the definition of showing up. Again, I'm aware Duke's offense is pretty pathetic, so I am not impressed with what FSU's D did that game. I don't gauge the Duke game as what we will see from FSU's defense, but I can still acknowledge FSU's D showed up for that game.
Duke punted 8 times? I barely know our punters name. Hedley used to be a household name with how much we used him. Have we punted 8 times this season?

Advertisement
These guys are my favorites to watch during a post show. They talked so much smack this past off season and they look like they're ready to cry to Mommy on those shows.
“They’re still running wind sprints at the end of practice”. 🤣🤣🤣 coming from the team who’s coach races the players during sprints at the end of practice

Advertisement
Back