Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
1729604697078.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our starting 4 linemen combined for 26 pressures vs Louisville. That just Bain Mesidor, Barrow and Barron. A lot of those pressures will be sacks this week going against a weaker line and quarterbacks who aren’t in their 7th season of college football.

Clemson scored 29 but put up 500 yards of offense. Their problem was they went 5/7 on field goals. FSU has been solid defensively but they’ve also played a bunch of weak offensive teams. We will test them and Mario will not settle for chip shot field goals nor punt in fourth and short situations. Our offense has been hyper aggressive all year. We’re going for 40+
Clemson despite having good running backs, is one of the worst red zone offenses in the ACC

Advertisement
Advertisement
I LOATHE Fspoo! Literally every ounce of my body. The school, fans, team can eat 💩💩 and thrilled every time they lose! The season has been an absolute dream!

On paper, Canes should win by 20 plus but something tells me the nolies will play their best game of the season. Almost perfect. Hope I’m wrong here as I want complete humiliation!!

Go Canes!
16-0!!!
They will play their best game of the year against us, no doubt. But their offense is so bad (worst I’ve seen), there is no way this is going to be close.

Advertisement
Back