Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

It's sooo many red flags from MJJ & Darrel Jackson
UGA aint letting MJJ walk if he was a beast on the field. Thats stacking though, they see who's foreal at practise and who is cheeks. The cheeks get no playing time and slowly are low key asked to move on to the portal....or they leave their asses on read while they texting coach Smart for playing time.

Advertisement
UGA aint letting MJJ walk if he was a beast on the field. Thats stacking though, they see who's foreal at practise and who is cheeks. The cheeks get no playing time and slowly are low key asked to move on to the portal....or they leave their asses on read while they texting coach Smart for playing time.
Exactly bro UGA don't let ballers leave that's the first red flag when he entered the portal without any resistance. And that's whst I'm hoping Miami gets too keep getting top 10 & top 5 classes and let the competition weed out the ballers and keep those guys around

After years of searching, F$U has FINALLY found a high school player that they have decided to pay enough NIL to.

Congrats!

1726433381360.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back in the glory days we did the chant but to EF U seminoles, seminoles EF U. That while doing it extending the middle finger.
I remember doing this as a 10-12 year old, 20 years ago at Doak. It was the rain game against Chris Rix and we just absolutely dominated the entire game. He threw a couple picks, he could never throw in the rain.

Exactly bro UGA don't let ballers leave that's the first red flag when he entered the portal without any resistance. And that's whst I'm hoping Miami gets too keep getting top 10 & top 5 classes and let the competition weed out the ballers and keep those guys around
facts

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back