Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Cant wait for the 30 for 30 one this team.
They on it….
IMG_8544.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
OK, this is not quite as bad as Brenda Sonnone's 8-month timeline of F$U recruiting, but it's still pretty funny.

1726415171453.png

1726415210022.png

So let's sum this up...

1. They refused to wait on Cam Ward and convinced themselves that they signed Cam's "equal" because F$U also hired its football GM away from Oregon State, and he told them that DJU was great.

2. They added an "ultra-experienced" Gator OL and a "big-body" Alabama OL (who we can assume was NOT "ultra-experienced) to a "veteran-laden" OL group....and they are STILL worse than last year...

3. They added another NOT ultra-experienced RB from Alabama to a "deep stable of running backs"...and they are STILL worse than last year...

4. They YET ANOTHER "not-ultra-experienced" Alabama player (a WR) and ANOTHER "not-ultra-experienced" LSU player (a WR)...and they are STILL worse than last year...

I think we are seeing a theme here. Perhaps Prison Mike and his confidence and culture were so shattered by THE SNUB that he felt compelled to take FIVE OL/RB/WR transfers from the SEC-SEC-SEC (plus 4 other SEC-SEC-SEC transfers on defense), as a way of tricking the CFP into voting F$U into a playoff spot in 2024.

But we must also question F$U's "veteran-laden offensive line group" and their "deep stable of running backs" before putting ALL of the blame on The Horrendous Portal Whiff of 2024, a storm that rivals Andrew, Katrina, and the year of Charley-Frances-Jeanne.

Look, I get it if DJU and Malik Benson and Jalen Brown are not setting the world on fire. But why can't F$U run the ball with its deep stable of running backs and veteran-laden offensive line group?

And why can't you just add 5 unproven SEC-SEC-SEC flops and not immediately be 439% better?

PREPARE YOURSELF FOR WHAT COMES NEXT....

1726416228133.png

If all of that was brutal, let me leave you with two other brilliant nuggets...

1726416353948.png

and

1726416382102.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yo the more I see Jackson play I feel like it was mutual Miami let him walk to FSU, hard for me to think we fought for him
naw they actually tampered on him.

His best friend is farmer the other starting dl and his hs coach was corey fuller an fsu alumni who is actually on the fsu staff.

He had a countdown on twitter to the day you could transfer not sure how i coach aint see it..but yea it is what it is because it eventually added for u sto get a guy like Barrow who is actually playing better than Jackson and fsu couldnt even use Jackson last year where they want to.

Advertisement
Back