Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Yeah, I knew that was an incredibly stupid directive to do that. Its also unamerican.

They can play as loud as they want, and they ought to. Imagine if Miami admin told the fans we couldnt do the "Seven Nation Army" thing on third down. What do you think our fans would do? Give the middle finger and be even louder.

FSU needs to concentrate on fixing their football program, not acting like a bunch of commies and having speech police.

Those are your fans! That is your tradition. Be proud of it.
Yeah but F FSU admin,fans,and their traditions

Advertisement
Polish_20240908_204519620.jpg

More tears...😆😂🤣

Never knew wiltdong was such a hater. Dude was either having a biden/mcconnell freeze up trying to remember Mirabal's name or he was legitimately upset about Miami doing well.

Lot of Miami haters out there and their worst realizations are coming to fruition...

" I fear all we have done is awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with terrible resolve." - Isoroko Yamamoto

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
naw they actually tampered on him.

His best friend is farmer the other starting dl and his hs coach was corey fuller an fsu alumni who is actually on the fsu staff.

He had a countdown on twitter to the day you could transfer not sure how i coach aint see it..but yea it is what it is because it eventually added for u sto get a guy like Barrow who is actually playing better than Jackson and fsu couldnt even use Jackson last year where they want to.
We dodged a bullet there, I didnt even know this

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back