Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Steve Wiltfong holding back tears around the two minute mark. Surprisingly, Josh Newberg shoots down his cope lmao

Now people can see why Wiltfong is so hated.

"Why?" When asked how things are different from his Harbaugh/Kelly comparisons.

What an *******.

"Harbaugh". Yeah, Harbaugh went 2-4 DURING COVID, with the last 3 games cancelled. Sure, let's compare F$U's 2024 season TO COVID.

"Kelly". Yeah, Brian Kelly went 4-8 for one year. If Prison Mike makes it to 4 wins this season, maybe we can have a conversation.

Advertisement

"Why?"

What an *******.

"Harbaugh". Yeah, Harbaugh went 2-4 DURING COVID, with the last 3 games cancelled. Sure, let's compare F$U's 2024 season TO COVID.

"Kelly". Yeah, Brian Kelly went 4-8 for one year. If Prison Mike makes it to 4 wins this season, maybe we can have a conversation.
That’s when Newberg clowned him for that take which I was shocked. Dude couldn’t even look at the screen when saying that.

I’m still 3 pages behind but keep it coming team 😂

inject that shit directly into my veins GIF by MOST EXPENSIVEST

Advertisement

Steve Wiltfong holding back tears around the two minute mark. Surprisingly, Josh Newberg shoots down his cope lmao

This is so glorious! I love that every fsu fan thinks the answer is so simple: “we just have to put more of a focus on high school recruiting”. They act like Mike norvell hasn’t been trying to recruit blue chip hs players for five years. He just isn’t any good at it.

"Why?" When asked how things are different from his Harbaugh/Kelly comparisons.

What an *******.

Wouldn’t it be better to compare norvells Covid year to Harbaugh? How did that season turn out for them?

Advertisement
First, the school blocks them from playing, and fans rebel

Then they break the rules, and refs tell them to shut up and not play
Yeah, I knew that was an incredibly stupid directive to do that. Its also unamerican.

They can play as loud as they want, and they ought to. Imagine if Miami admin told the fans we couldnt do the "Seven Nation Army" thing on third down. What do you think our fans would do? Give the middle finger and be even louder.

FSU needs to concentrate on fixing their football program, not acting like a bunch of commies and having speech police.

Those are your fans! That is your tradition. Be proud of it.

Yeah, I knew that was an incredibly stupid directive to do that. Its also unamerican.

They can play as loud as they want, and they ought to. Imagine if Miami admin told the fans we couldnt do the "Seven Nation Army" thing on third down. What do you think our fans would do? Give the middle finger and be even louder.

FSU needs to concentrate on fixing their football program, not acting like a bunch of commies and having speech police.

Those are your fans! That is your tradition. Be proud of it.

Completely wrong.

Has nothing to do with "tradition".

Has everything to do with the RULES. The band cannot play during the opposing team lining up to call out the offensive signals. The fans can do whatever the fans do, but the band cannot.

End of story.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back