Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They can beat Duke. Other than that, looks rough

That Duke game going to be on the road. FSU can't even win at home and that includes the Ireland game.

Realistic the 3 games they have no shot is Clemson, @Miami and @Norte Dame. The rest of that ACC schedule and Charleston Southern they might sneak out 2-3 wins. The Gators game a coin flip. They might somehow win 4 games but I'm going under

Advertisement
Brenda Sonnone changes her mind as often as she changes her panties...

1726371337474.png

Advertisement
IMO Memphis gives them a game next weekend, especially if they struggle against BC on Monday.

It's a sleepy noon start, Memphis has 2 home games to warm up, and they return a very good, productive QB who has played a ton of ball. Will be a 4th year starter with almost 80 career TD passes, and he can move. They bring back both of their leading receivers, too.

I said all last week, the teams that will give fsu trouble this year will be explosive offensive teams because if you can get into the high 20s against them, their plodding offense will have trouble pulling away. I think Memphis will be able to score on FSU. They had the #7 scoring offense in the country last year, and as I mentioned they have their QB and best 2 WRs back as well as the same staff (HC and OC are back).

That game will be a MASSIVE statement opportunity for Memphis. They are going to treat that game as their super bowl, and they have the weapons on offense to put points up. I will be watching that game very intently.

Interesting.

Advertisement
Back