@SMU: toss-up
vs. Clemson: loss
@Duke: win
@Miami: loss
vs. UNC: toss-up
@ Notre Dame: loss
vs Charleston: win
vs. Florida: toss-up

3 likely losses, 2 likely wins and 4 toss-ups. 7-5 best case scenario, 2-10 worst case. I personally expect a 3- or 4-win season. When/if they lose to Cal, the players will mentally check out and the wheels will fall off given so many me-guys on the roster.

Cal is the best team they've played so far. Definitely not a toss up lol

Advertisement
I don't see them with a winning record.

vs Cal: toss-up

3 likely losses, 2 likely wins and 4 toss-ups. 7-5 best case scenario, 2-10 worst case. I personally expect a 3- or 4-win season. When/if they lose to Cal, the players will mentally check out and the wheels will fall off given so many me-guys on the roster.
I think cal beats them.
you just couldn't give Manny the toss up? lol

Advertisement
Screenshot_20240915_221311_Chrome.jpg

How is this possible underdog to a 0-3 team

Back in the glory days we did the chant but to EF U seminoles, seminoles EF U. That while doing it extending the middle finger.

This is 100% true.

And it got picked up by the TV network in 1986.

That's when Connie Nickel (the director of the cheeleading squad) came up with the "U" hand-signal during the 1988 season, done to the Imperial March from Star Wars. That whole thing with the "U" hand-signal was supposed to prevent us from doing the Tomahawk Chop with our middle fingers.

My roommate was in the UM Marching Band, every time that F$U would crank up the War Chant, the UM Band of the Hour was instructed to play the Imperial March. Then the varsity cheerleading squad in front of the student section would do the "U" hand-signal and get the students to follow along.

Worked fairly well. Became a new tradition.

Advertisement

The guy's screen name is "DynastyReborn" with a thumbnail photo of Prison Mike.

He is HEAVILY invested in the myth he is trying to sell others on.

No hope for him.

Prison Mike "has risen above all challenges...he'll do it again..."

Yeah, Prison Mike and Jesus Christ have a lot in common...

Wowsers...

Advertisement
I don't see them with a winning record.

vs Cal: toss-up

Current status of the noles' wheels

Las Vegas Sport GIF by NASCAR

Josh Pate made a really good point tonight, UF can be hopeful for their future because we don’t know who will replace Billy. For FSU, they are stuck with Mike because they can’t fire him for 5 or 6 years.
UF’s roster is arguably in better overall shape.

Wide receivers: Tie. Gators have 5 blue chip players - all high school recruits. FSU has the same.

Tight end: Gators. UF has two blue chip high school recruited players, FSU has one.

Running back: FSU. UF has two blue chip high school recruited players, FSU three.

Offensive line: Tie. Both have four blue chip players recruited from high school.

Quarterbacks: Tie. Each has a blue chip player recruited from high school

Defensive line: Gators. UF has four blue chip players recruited from high school, FSU two.

Defensive end: Tie. Both have four blue chip players recruited from high school.

Linebacker: Gators. UF has five blue chip players recruited from high school, FSU two

Safety: Tie. Each has a blue chip player recruited from high school

Cornerback: Gators. UF has six blue chip players recruited from high school, FSU five.

Advertisement
man oh man, revenge this year for all the **** we had to deal with. Them thinking we were coping telling them FSU wasnt that good when it was obvious. Now they see and now we will blitz their asses back to the stone age and their new AI fire alarm can go off again at Doak knowing that we burning them out of hard rock.
I want a beatdown of historical proportions. I’m sure Mario hasn’t forgotten about Mikey Boy running up the score on us at the end of the game at Hard Rock Stadium.

I still remember Mario saying something like, “that’s the way it goes. One day we’ll be on the other side of that” or something like that. Retribution is coming.

Advertisement
Back