Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I hope they don’t pull the same crap they did with Clemson a few years back and bail out of the game last minute for fear of the beat down they’re going to get.
You beat me to it. I was about to say this exact same thing.

I don’t doubt that Norvell would say that the entire team caught COVID, bird flu, dysentery, or some kind of new illness, just to avoid that beatdown that is coming to him and his crew.

Advertisement

Steve Wiltfong holding back tears around the two minute mark. Surprisingly, Josh Newberg shoots down his cope lmao

They’re crying now about not getting Cam Ward, after repeatedly downplaying us getting him. Now they’re crying that they were first in the Cam Ward sweepstakes, but Norvell didn’t want to wait around for him.

You can’t make this up.

Last edited:
View attachment 303350
1000000294.jpg

Advertisement
View attachment 303368
How is this possible underdog to a 0-3 team
It's an insult to Cal, who already traveled east this season and beat a better P4 team than FSU. And, while Cal hasn't played any juggernauts, they look like a much better team than they have in a while. Only thing I can think is the odd makers think FSU has to win one at some point? Hopefully, Cal uses this as motivation and beats them by 20.

It's an insult to Cal, who already traveled east this season and beat a better P4 team than FSU. And, while Cal hasn't played any juggernauts, they look like a much better team than they have in a while. Only thing I can think is the odd makers think FSU has to win one at some point? Hopefully, Cal uses this as motivation and beats them by 20.
Exactly. We as fans make jokes about FSU going 4-8 or 3-9 but oddsmakers just can’t wrap there head around that this early in the season. At some point something has to give in their minds. An 0-4 scenario would be doomsday for that program. That said, wouldn’t be shocked if the line was a “Pick’em” by kickoff. The betting public I think has given up on FSU covering anything.

Advertisement
Remember when you were young, and you did something ****ed up and mom or dad found out and then sent you to your room while you waited for your ***-kicking to come? That is what I imagine it must be like to be a Nole right now, knowing your ***-kicking is coming soon the **** enough and there is not a **** thing you can do to stop it.

1726496023056.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well, we made Won't Back Down ours already, might as well take over the warchant.
I don't think I could ever do the warchant; even to mock them. I'd feel filthy. I go to Braves games sometimes and even then I don't do. Tom Petty, well that's a different story. I'll blast some Petty on a roadtrip. UF don't own them. Bums.

Never knew wiltdong was such a hater. Dude was either having a biden/mcconnell freeze up trying to remember Mirabal's name or he was legitimately upset about Miami doing well.
Am I the only one wondering whats crawling on his ceiling. Every time I see him talk he starts to stare at something on the ceiling. LOL

IMG_3843.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back