Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ah yes, the mark of the SemenHoles...complaining about something that impacted both teams equally...

1724703706928.webp

Advertisement
Again, these aren’t real people. Now this was always a bridge year. In Year 5, mind you. Bridge year for a 5th year staff. Now, once you’re done laughing at the entire premise, this dude says it’s because the team is young. Their entire ******* team is seniors! What planet are these people from?? At least one guy gets it there.

View attachment 299402
IView attachment 299403

View attachment 299404

Crazy part is, with the terrible recruiting he has done, once all those seniors move on he’ll have an even worse roster next year. Goin from 13-1 to sub .500 in 2 years.

This ******' guy...imagine an offense being built around running and throwing the ball...INNOVATIVE and UNPRECEDENTED...

And before you dismiss this brilliance...think about running the ball...IN A VARIETY OF WAYS. Sometimes with your legs...sometimes with your shins...occassionally with your buttocks...

But God forbid, you establish a horizontal passing attack...

1724704212458.webp

1724704629708.webp

Think about the graphic and write-up below.

In the FIRST HALF, all of F$U's passes were thrown between 10 yards AND NEGATIVE TEN YARDS.

Then, in the SECOND half, 9 passes went beyond 10 yards, but the 3 of the 9 that went past 20 yards WERE ALL INCOMPLETE.

Good lord, that is horrendous.

1724704903108.webp

Advertisement
IMO Memphis gives them a game next weekend, especially if they struggle against BC on Monday.

It's a sleepy noon start, Memphis has 2 home games to warm up, and they return a very good, productive QB who has played a ton of ball. Will be a 4th year starter with almost 80 career TD passes, and he can move. They bring back both of their leading receivers, too.

I said all last week, the teams that will give fsu trouble this year will be explosive offensive teams because if you can get into the high 20s against them, their plodding offense will have trouble pulling away. I think Memphis will be able to score on FSU. They had the #7 scoring offense in the country last year, and as I mentioned they have their QB and best 2 WRs back as well as the same staff (HC and OC are back).

That game will be a MASSIVE statement opportunity for Memphis. They are going to treat that game as their super bowl, and they have the weapons on offense to put points up. I will be watching that game very intently.
I will hate watch... once again!

Advertisement
Means the coaches dont know talent, thats an evaluation issue. They dont even know how it looks

PAUSE
Norvell's comments from practice "this might be the best roster we've had, we're bigger, stronger, faster". He had Warchant believing every word, and the entire fanbase. There are lot of them right now commenting that 7-5 would be good but 6-6 could be the reality, and complaining that they extended Norvell "who can't identify or develop talent". Ouch. A BC victory on Monday would be the icing on the cake.

Advertisement
Back